Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help me about xenos.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:35 # 1
EfeGti01
I have a h4 8k in my car, but the distance of showing is very low, the cars are too flat on the ground, the lenses seem to be on the ground, the headlights remain dim, so I don't have to change my bulbs or my xenon brains? "C
08.05.2020 16:35 # 2
hsnsnl
I think you have to make a nice setting ..
08.05.2020 16:35 # 3
Alicilik
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] I think you have to make a nice setting.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 4
EfeGti01
are they adjusting with the device, can rot balancers do? I think 30000k bulbs are you happy with the lighting?
08.05.2020 16:35 # 5
djchaos
Are they adjusting with [QUOTE = EfeGti01] device, can rot balancers do? I think 30000k bulbs, are you happy with the lighting? & Lt; div id = "isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style = "display: none" & gt;
[/ QUOTE]

those who adjust the rot balance adjust the headlight have a good setting after replacing if you are not satisfied
08.05.2020 16:35 # 6
Alicilik
Are they adjusting with [QUOTE = EfeGti01] device, can rot balancers do? I think 30000k bulbs are you happy with the lighting?
[/ QUOTE]

There is a number 1 window film including windshield in the car . The light distribution of our vehicles is very good, I am very satisfied. There is a little bit of a nuisance in the past, because of the movie "Big
08.05.2020 16:35 # 7
tlp
Brother I don't know what brand of headlights are, but the same problem is with me.

Sirf, that's why I even changed the headlight.

Don't worry. I bought both because it is the same thing, but in vain

The only reason for this is the lenses? You said that the lenses showed the ground. Play with the lens with your hand from where you put the light bulb, let's see if the lenses are fixed? If it is not fixed, that is, it is shaking, we will suffer from the same trouble. No, it is not shaking, or if it is stable, you are lucky. I think you should do it, change the lens

I would buy a lot of tools with the money I touched the ballast and bulbs (separately, more expensive curse) to show you well

I hope it will be useful
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”