Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help Is my car too heavy?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:56 # 1
murat22
My car sleeps too much Golf 3 1.8 Automatic 93 & nbsp; 75 ps & nbsp; Gasoline .. 6 liters of gasoline 35 km I drive no more possible carburetor or if the settings are alone? Is it so normal to burn? If someone is there to help, please share a information & nbsp; spark plugs and air filter 1 month ago I changed the brand all the result, I drive 5 km more. Will I do something else?
(Bidet is the subject of my old act, the white smoke is also throwing white smoke. Could it be related to the exhaust? I put the carbrator from another golf 1.6 engine.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 2
murat22
Someone to answer, lutven?
08.05.2020 16:56 # 3
volkan22
If there is a smell of gasoline from exhaust, I would say that pack the carbrator & nbsp; if the carburator burns gas a little in the car, if it does not burn that much before, and if somebody does not have gasoline etc, it cuts out the gas and cuts out of the carburetor ... & nbsp;

white smoke, either the shirts or circumflexes were burned because of this, your car is burning, your car is cancer, brother: S

note: carburator & nbsp; 1.8 The engine also has an automatic vehicle & nbsp; ground gas, even if everything else is complete ... / edited>
08.05.2020 16:56 # 4
murat22
Saool brother car runs a lot but it runs out too much bmw m5 I am fine without any problems but better still not eat it, I will wear less gasoline or tomorrow I will wear the original carburetor, let's see what the result will be
08.05.2020 16:56 # 5
murat22
In fact, I wore it original carburetor, but the car started to shake, and it started to emerge the smoke, I gave it to the master.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 6
murat22

tessekur I have a question, do you know how the carburator adjustment is made?

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”