Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help god sake friends

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:33 # 1
staticxxx
No, no solution if I am friends. There is no solution to this bad smell coming from the exhaust. When operating at idle, low speed, high speed are always there.
The car has not been able to work in summer and winter once again for more than 2 years. Thanks, he didn't even leave the bike on the road. I take good care of it. I use mobil 5w40 full synthetic oil. even antifreeze is mobile. Everything is fine, but I will sell the car because of this smell. No catalyst in the car, guys. Exhaust emission values are great. There is no tax-perception debt ready for sale. From the examination, he shakes his hand and shakes his arm. But it smells. Disaster when you open the window. No problem when the window is closed. I know I will take the trouble and solve it. 1.6hdi not exceeding 100.000km will be exchanged in 207 provinces. write those who think, friends.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 2
KILIC
What kind of smell burns my smell
08.05.2020 19:33 # 3
talip206
Actually, you said it yourself, teacher, there is no catalyst. Unfortunately, I know that the only solution is catalyst.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 4
staticxxx
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] What kind of scent burn my smell [/ QUOTE]
No, teacher curumus smells like a corpse
08.05.2020 19:33 # 5
staticxxx
[QUOTE = talip206] Actually, you said that my teacher, there is no catalyst. Unfortunately, I know that the only solution is as a catalyst. [/ QUOTE]
My teacher is already in my head. I'm not the first one to cancel it. There are those who cancel the floor and say that it is not smelling. I buy a universal coat for 300tl. Why don't you smell like saying canceled and not smelling. I have something. her cozemi
08.05.2020 19:33 # 6
talip206
This situation may change from vehicle to vehicle as the high temperature after catalyst cancellation damages the exhaust system and mufflers. I think go to an exhauster who does his job well. There are parts that are attached after the floor cancellation, they can be attached from them or muffler-style things can be installed in the area where the floor is located. While the efficiency increases at high speed after the floor cancellation, it decreases the efficiency at low speed. I think until you get these troubles, either get a catalyst or go to a good exhauster and get an idea.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 7
staticxxx
[QUOTE = talip206] This situation may change from vehicle to vehicle as the high temperature that occurs after catalyst cancels damages the exhaust system and mufflers. I think go to an exhauster who does his job well. There are parts that are attached after the floor cancellation, they can be attached from them or muffler-style things can be installed in the area where the floor is located. While the efficiency increases at high speed after the floor cancellation, it decreases the efficiency at low speed. I think until you get these troubles, either get a catalyst or go to a good exhauster and get an idea [/ QUOTE]
Sir, I couldn't find an exhauster in his head. what I asked is the smoker. I search for the solution on the net and find the master just give a presentation. I'm looking for the solution on the net again. There was a floor-like muffler at the floor. I can't get the original floor anyway. Why am I? Why am I? If I buy a universal floor, it smells again. smell does not smell. I can not sell it is going very bad. those who get in the car don't want to meet me again
08.05.2020 19:33 # 8
staticxxx
If my friends get catalyst from matay and get them stuck, does it smell? Bidet this loading floor - what is the unloading floor event? does anyone knows?
08.05.2020 19:33 # 9
jackalizm58
Well, my teacher is in bad condition, but it seems like the exhaust is a problem, we also experienced it. The smell was replenishing and we renewed the complete system considering that the smell was going to all the exhaust pipes. The problem was solved.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 10
staticxxx
[QUOTE = jackalizm58] Dear teacher, the situation seems to be bad but most likely exhaust, we have a problem. What was left was that the smell was getting worse when the engine warmed up and we thought that the smell was going to all the exhaust pipes, we renewed the complete system. The problem was solved.
[/ QUOTE]
My teacher, when I first bought the vehicle, I could not pass the examination. the smell was still there. They baskets. They said come to the floor. I went to wear empty floors. middle exhaust rear exhaust intermediate pipes completely renewed. small muffler was installed instead of the floor. constant exhaust manifold and intermediate tube to which the oxygen sensor is attached. so we went through the examination. your friend has 1.3 diesel astras. tenths fold cancellation. There is no smell in the car. yaw I don't understand what this is. same on the net. who says there is a smell. who says no smell. That's the point in my head. I say I have updated ecu software. or I installed modified software. I think if I can increase the combustion efficiency even more, the smell will go away.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 11
jackalizm58
Well, a situation that is complicated by my teacher.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 12
serdaralisan
I think that it will be 2 weeks. When I got the money of the hawk, my father was hanging with 106 and so I got it in another vehicle. When it comes to making it, it is impossible to enter the catalyst there, disassembled and when it comes to the straight pipe, the kitten was easily intervened, the interior of the car was full of spray, they always took and squeezed the bottom link of the engine. I disconnect and remove the meantime, I threw the cat with water cannons washed the smell in the car now no fluorine megane coupe I stuck with my father I got my 106ı :)
08.05.2020 19:33 # 13
staticxxx
[QUOTE = jackalizm58] Well, a situation that is complicated by my teacher, if you want to go to the service, we did not cancel the floor but it was not the case.
I am hanging out here. This is not the case with all those who cancel the floor. There is a movie in my car that I understand from here. dad groomed vehicle. service is over 10 years old. If I can find a solution, I will say that I will be a 2010 model car by collecting money until the summer. instant smell LOLLOLLOL We obsessed, well, psychology is broken. I'll sniff a little before I buy a new car. I don't take it without sniffing anymore LOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 19:33 # 14
staticxxx
[QUOTE = if you are serdarra] my teacher, look at the engine, I think it will be 2 weeks. They said they hit the place where the right headlight was, and when I got the money of the hawk, my father was hanging with 106 and so I took the vehicle in another vehicle. When it comes to rotting or even smell after the floor, the catalyst makes it impossible to get there, disassembled and when the straight pipe comes in, the kittens got together and the room was full of spray, they always took it and squeezed it so that the smell was gone. I removed the axle, took off the axle, removed the cat, washed it, washed it with pressurized water, now there is no smell in the vehicle, I got my 106, my father is hanging out with megane coupe :)
[/ QUOTE]
Sir, I have read the possibility of the incident you said before. we examined with the master. Previously, the axle was removed in maintenance. We looked at it many times but we couldn't find anything. My nose is burning when the luggage is open while the vehicle is running. It is clear that it comes from exo. There is no problem in air conditioner-heater. very fresh air is coming. When I took the middle exhaust rear exhaust pipes, it was zero. There is a floor-like silencer instead of a floor. The smell was dense, exhaust, and when squeezed, before the middle silencer, they made a spring connection with a manifold joint. Coming from there and entering the car when the windows are open. it only happens when the tool is squeezed
08.05.2020 19:33 # 15
staticxxx
If I say the car is throwing raw it is not like the smell of gasoline. A very heavy smell that burns my eyes and burns my eyes. It even causes headaches, especially in hot weather in summer. how nice I bought it for 9 thousand TL. I wasted 3 thousand. I was glad that it was like zero. Bidet this output. If you see my teacher, you will have a good time. The instrument is flying. sometimes there is a girl or something. Whether there is a problem, understand the situation
08.05.2020 19:33 # 16
staticxxx
Friends, I understand that the source of the smell is not due to the absence of catalyst. It is obvious that those who dismantle the catalyst and say that I do not have any odor problems are not as much related. I think the problem is water. I had a sub-industry water radiator in my car. I had the original valeo water radiator installed and the heat was over. Now I am using 2500-3000 cycles, the smell decreases day by day. I think an institution was created in the engine from using low speed. The vehicle is burning the institution. I will go into carbon clean, but there are many problems. no need to risk. The car that will burn the institutions out as you drive with high performance. I'm in trials now. The smell has decreased a lot. ins goes like this. I don't want to sell my car. Doesn't say click, so laugh. If the bidet smell passes, I will get rid of it easily. thanks for your support friends
08.05.2020 19:33 # 17
sonerkyl
I hope the smell passes as you say, hodja.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 18
staticxxx
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I hope my teacher will smell like you say. [/ QUOTE]
teacher, I got stiff. then the problem is to search elsewhere. I tried again today, the smell started to come after the 3,000 cycle. I mean, napcaz should take 50tl of gasoline over the weekend and go to the roadway, first force between 3,000-4,000 and then 4,000-5,000 cycles. If I go to the wurth event, the car is pressing one star on the ground, and if it does not kick, it says, do not enter the calm carbon clean wurth event. My teacher is not the only thing like mars, everything is perfect. I'll give you the weekend. there is a inspection to the may. I have the inspection done. If the smell does not pass, I will have the gas tank plugged up and have it cleaned. I will also change the gas filter. Let's see what will come out after this.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 19
serdaralisan
my brother 3bin 4 then 4bin 5bin is not gassing, there is no fear of shifting to the gearbox by inserting into the limiter, nothing will open more quickly. Try it, of course, if you tighten it too much, stop it, wait if it stops, wait for it to dry, do some gas and start the starter, do not be afraid, nothing will happen. you do not need to off the limit, put it on, put on the ramp, you will be finished warex exhaust flan
08.05.2020 19:33 # 20
staticxxx
[QUOTE = if you are serdarra] my brother 3bin 4 then 4bin 5bin will not gassing. It makes a big impact on the way of the car, see, if you tighten it too much, stop it, wait for the vehicle to dry, wait for it to dry, do a full gas and start the starter, do not be afraid, nothing will happen. a sweet sound, no exhaust needed
[/ QUOTE]
2 months ago, my instructor had the intake manifold, complete throttle sensors, and the idle engine all fitted zero. there are shining. I give it to the cutter until I put it in enthusiasm, I don't exaggerate myself so the weather doesn't get too cold. I don't feel like going to industry in this cold. but tonight was around -10. I hardly scratched the ice on the glass in the morning. I did only one star, but a little bit worked at idle, the engine didn't even sound. There was an ole dessert in the morning, it was obvious that he was relieved that he was ache. What is important to me is that the smell is not left, I am very good. let's get through this cold weather. I will take a heavy care from your walker. I completely renew the rear bearings, the front carrier and the bearings, and reduce the friction thoroughly. I say I will go to the redline event. Teacher, the air war is so cold, I don't want to risk it. There is a floor-like muffler instead of the floor, the middle exhaust is new, the rear exhaust is new. What do you suggest to me?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”