Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help from 206 "bow knew"!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:35 # 1
murat206
I have a 2004 model 206 xt vehicle. I want my car to be a little bit closer to the ground.
How can I handle this job without disrupting the current comfort of the vehicle.
Which brand, which sizes do you recommend?
Will we just wear these springs in front of me, if not, would we wear them both in front and back?
By the way, my car has original 14 "tin wheels.
(current situation; the vehicle's springs are visible when viewed from the outside, i.e. it is quite high)
Thanks in advance for your help ..
08.05.2020 15:35 # 2
Guests
Friend; I wish you had a little research on the forum before you posted a topic.
The Springs Are Attached To The Front Only In The 206s The Spring Is Not Installed The Torsion Is Presenting It To Us Only Adjusts Ustan, The Torsions That We Call The `` Tooth ''.
Ideal for 1 `` Tooth '' Lowering Torsion

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=15428&title=206-yay
the albaydemirc 2011-06-11 09:53:43
08.05.2020 15:35 # 3
murat206
Colonel brother, thank you.
I have a sensitive subject, I do not want to lose the comfort of my car at the moment.
In the link you provided, friends, the car is a little harder, your kidney stones are shed or something
because they said :) I especially wanted to ask.
I asked what size and which brand I wear it would not affect comfort. (On 14 "tin wheels)

08.05.2020 15:35 # 4
yusuf206
brother, I have 14 steel rims ... I have been in the vehicle for a month since this ...... eibach will not drop much if you attach 3.5mm but it will drop too much if you install 5.mm .... ben5 mm will be eirbach on the brand ......
08.05.2020 15:35 # 5
tigerland
3.5 cm ideal very little suspension loss, I use 6.5 cm flattened vehicle so it is a bit difficult, I think it is 3.5.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 6
Guests
I have 206 feline too.
Let's come to the issue of comfort if you do not fall into comfort, but if you say my car is close to the ground, especially and especially eıbach 3.5cm pro-kit spring ...
But if you have a more magnificent view, my vehicle will hit the ground, there is a 5cm sportline spring. Of course, everything has a bad side. In short, if you wear a 5cm spring, do not you expect any comfort :)
but like using eıbach 3.5cm ohhhh do not compromise on comfort and you will not be close to too much ground.
I used it personally in two publications so my advice was so long :)
but now i am using eıbach 3.5cm pro-kit, i am very happy :)
08.05.2020 15:35 # 7
murat206
[QUOTE = facemelowe] I have 206 feline too.
Let's come to the issue of comfort if you do not fall into comfort, but if you say my car is close to the ground, especially and especially eıbach 3.5cm pro-kit spring ...
But if you have a more magnificent view, my vehicle will hit the ground, there is a 5cm sportline spring. Of course, everything has a bad side. In short, if you wear a 5cm spring, do not you expect any comfort :)
but like using eıbach 3.5cm ohhhh do not compromise on comfort and you will not be close to too much ground.
[/ QUOTE]

Brother you say the most expensive :) money doesn't lie :)
I have 14 "original wheels, no problem again, for comfort.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 8
yusuf206

Around 150 TL eibach brand bow ... I have 4 biliodum springs in front of them two back and two back ..... thank you to our colonel brother ..

08.05.2020 15:35 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = yusuf206]

Around 150 TL eibach brand bow ... I have 4 biliodum springs in front of them two back and two back ..... thank you to our colonel brother ..

[/ QUOTE]
Evet Been Given to £ 150 Eibach springs sister :) yapýyo of Chinese goods in the industry as he called it springs under the stairs in the turkey, I know I have committed myself this evening in Ankara originally supposed Invariably :)
The original eıbach is already in the self-explanatory box, the instruction manual, the installation instructions list etc. etc., the banded box etc. etc etc etc. I want you count :)
The original eıbachs start from 200 :)
If you are in Ankara, let me show you one day and let me show you the place where your fake eıbach is done.
Oh my friends, brothers and sisters, beware, there are many replica eıbach bows on the market.
I did not even think of a proverb. What would be the stew of cheap meat?
08.05.2020 15:35 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = murat206] [QUOTE = facemelowe] I also have 206 feline.
[/ QUOTE]

Brother you say the most expensive :) money doesn't lie :)
I have 14 "original wheels, no problem again, for comfort.
[/ QUOTE]
When I bought the first springs, I used 14 original black wheels and it was fine. I bought 15 oz from now I am more pleased now ...
You can be escape from 3 to 5 (then you will regret it) buy eıbach or hr branded springs
I used the fk brand spring, god damn it, I took it back ...
08.05.2020 15:35 # 11
berko
I used fk for 3 years. It is a very hard spring, but because it is 4 cm, it is the most ideal bow to use in its image and hollow bump. But 3.5 eibach is the most comfortable.

berko 2011-06-12 02:26:47
08.05.2020 15:35 # 12
Guests
I used [QUOTE = berko] fk for 3 years. It is a very hard spring, but because it is 4 cm, it is the most ideal bow to use in its image and hollow bump. But 3.5 eibach is the most comfortable.

[/ QUOTE]
I agree with our berko brother.
You can see that when the bow is viewed from the outside, the vehicle is actually approaching the ground.
But let's come, when you use the vehicle, when you go into the pits, disappointment starts there and I wish you hadn't bought it :)
08.05.2020 15:35 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = facemelowe] [QUOTE = yusuf206]

[/ QUOTE]
Evet Been Given to £ 150 Eibach springs sister :) yapýyo of Chinese goods in the industry as he called it springs under the stairs in the turkey, I know I have committed myself this evening in Ankara originally supposed Invariably :)
The original eıbach is already in the self-explanatory box, the instruction manual, the installation instructions list etc. etc., the banded box etc. etc etc etc. I want you count :)
If you are in Ankara, let me show you one day and let me show you the place where your fake eıbach is done.
Oh my friends, brothers and sisters, beware, there are many replica eıbach bows on the market.
[/ QUOTE]

I counted 300 TL orgin German origin eıbach 3.5cm pro-kit
you by_ 2011-06-16 23:44:26
08.05.2020 15:35 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] [QUOTE = facemelowe] [QUOTE = yusuf206]

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

I counted 300 TL orgin German origin eıbach 3.5cm pro-kit
[/ QUOTE]
So a normal price for 300 TL eıbach :)
There are many Chinese made eibach springs sold outside.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 15
48gs306
My friend, I will get you a bow of advice from me. My mechanic disassembled the car completely. .
08.05.2020 15:35 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = 48gs306] my friend do not try to get advice bow from me. My mechanic disassembled the car completely. I will learn in detail and share with you. [/ QUOTE]
here you are invited to the accident :)
Do you see that process as a good thing ...
he knows what you call almost everyone. (such as shortcut, spring heating, spring compression etc.)
But the original springs are not as thick and stiff as the performance springs, so it does not show God, tomorrow someday events such as bending, twisting, and even breaking, will happen to my friends.
You are compressing the original spring we know, this will be the job now :)
you can compress that original spring, you can not know 1 stretch 2 stretch in the pits, 15 stretches can not stand after it will be split as carttttttttt :)
facemelow to 2011-06-16 23:52:51
08.05.2020 15:35 # 17
Guests
he knows what you call almost everyone. (such as shortcut, spring heating, spring compression etc.)
But the original springs are not as thick and stiff as the performance springs, so it does not show God, tomorrow someday events such as bending, twisting, and even breaking, will happen to my friends.
you can compress that original spring, you can not know 1 stretch 2 stretch in the pits, 15 stretches can not stand after it will be split as carttttttttt :)
facemelow to 2011-06-18 14:37:31
08.05.2020 15:35 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = facemelow A]
[/ QUOTE]

+ 999 Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:35 # 19
HRMNKY
Vogtland 3.5cm or 4cm spring if you can find it is also a very nice bow.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] [QUOTE = facemelowe]
[/ QUOTE]

+ 999 Thumbs Up
[/ QUOTE]
ersin master, let's not get along with such works, let's make our preference for eıbach ... am I wrong? Gülme
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”