Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help friends please?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
mahmutbasaran
Hello friends;

& nbsp; & Nbsp; I recently published my car as a green crunch, I took the path of the industry in this day, only a little bored, we went into the rot setting first (with the saying of the master) that all the 206's chronic torsion balls have deteriorated and they should be done in a short time. said that I had to take care of the bends very carefully and that I had a daily job and would cost 500 TL in expense. & nbsp;
& nbsp; & Nbsp; My request is that you have had such an event? Is there a place where I can handle this more conveniently? & Nbsp; "C

many thanks for the reply in advance .... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
xMEGANx
[QUOTE = mahoni41] Hello friends;

& nbsp; & Nbsp; I recently published my car as a green crunch, I took the path of the industry in this day, only a little bored, we went into the rot setting first (with the saying of the master) that all the 206's chronic torsion balls have deteriorated and they should be done in a short time. said that I had to take care of the bends very carefully and that I had a daily job and would cost 500 TL in expense. & nbsp;
& nbsp; & Nbsp; My request is that you have had such an event? Is there a place where I can handle this more conveniently? & Nbsp; "C

many thanks for the reply in advance .... & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE] < div> I think he tried to send a master (which I think) what is the axle? the car is not a Peugeot 206, so the mechanical parts will fail, not the car that will break down =) my friend has a born & nbsp; 206 what volume when he's not even gone ???? =))) I think I do not try any work with a single master without showing 3-5 more masters.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
ertanakar
I have the same problem ... they said the same price to me. It was my friend who said it. /smiley24.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Ermm "title =" Ermm "/> anlıcan I do not know if I will ride a little more like this..problem..It makes only occasional sound as gırç ..
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
mahmutbasaran
While I was thinking that the sound was a shock absorber in the first place, I was told that the rear axle would come down completely and it was said that one day operation is required. Now I am traveling like this, but I took some rest in order not to cause any more problems in the future ....
08.05.2020 17:13 # 5
ertanakar
I loved the peugeot 206. I want to ride for a long time. I have been using it for 2.5 years. 2005 model. In the meantime, I spend 200-300 every year.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 6
mahmutbasaran
I think it is normal to spend so much a year because the car is 7 years old, mine is 12 years old, and I will not get it anymore. gif "border =" 0 "alt =" C o nfused "title =" C o nfused "/>
08.05.2020 17:13 # 7
zgr
I have the same problem, I have been using it for 1 year. They have raised me prices up to 750 tly. They also told me about the bend. I'm paying attention too. Let's see if we get the opportunity.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”