Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help friends for xenon emergency

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:36 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends will buy xnon my vehicle 1.4 qick.ne brand should I buy? I do not understand what these harmony should be, h 7 h 1 or something dior, I am waiting for your help. .. the albaydemirc 2011-06-13 08:11:05
08.05.2020 15:36 # 2
metin
I can not help, I am against xenos, I am very disturbed in traffic.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = text] I can not help, I am against xenos, I am very disturbed in traffic. [/ QUOTE] Metin I Agree To You Brother.
However, Many of the Xenons You See in Traffic Can Not Have A Headlight Adjustment Or You Can Take Some Look Because The Vehicle Is Attached To Its Headlight Unfortunately .. Ermm
the albaydemirc 2011-06-13 08:44:01
08.05.2020 15:36 # 4
metin
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] [QUOTE = text] I can not help, I am against xenos, I am very disturbed in traffic. [/ QUOTE] Metin I Agree To You Brother.
However, Many of the Xenons You See in Traffic Can Not Have A Headlight Adjustment Or You Can Take Some Look Because The Vehicle Is Attached To Its Headlight Unfortunately .. Ermm
[/ QUOTE]
yes, actually, let me open the bay a little bit, i'm against xenos attached to halogen headlamps because the light is soaring, it doesn't light the way of the wearer, but it takes the eye of the person who comes across it.
If xenon application is to be made with lens headlights, then it will happen. Because the xenon cannot be dispersed inside the lens, therefore it only illuminates the front, and because it does not go beyond the normal headlight level (thanks to the cut-off line), it does not take the eye of the oncoming person and it is also comfortable.
text 2011-06-13 08:48:11
08.05.2020 15:36 # 5
Guests
dude, first of all, I suggest you buy angel headlight before xenon headlight. As the original headlights are lensless, as the text friend says, it affects the other side very badly. priority is angel headlight then xenon. I know that h4 xenons are compatible with 106 s.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 6
Guests
“My headlights are no longer in demand as before,” said a friend of modifier. dimming crystal headlights Gülme
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”