Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help Friends ...........

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:22 # 1
kadio
Hi Friends, I just joined you. There is something I want to ask you, and this makes me very uncomfortable when I go on the road with my 206 xt model vehicle, especially when I go on bad roads or when I get into the pit, I tried to put something sponge-like on the luggage, but I didn't cut it. what should i do urgent help please .....
08.05.2020 16:22 # 2
Ucyuzalti
What do you mean by the sponge, my piece of plastic with the speaker on the back?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 3
kadio
ewet the piece that got up and down with the tailgate ...
08.05.2020 16:22 # 4
Ucyuzalti
I heard a lot of noise from him, I realized that your night came out of the slot, the sound decreased a lot, but it still continues on the bad road.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 5
kadio
In this type of cars, the illness is probably the sound of this piece. I need to adjust the good, if there is not the part we want to put there, the baggage is not covered or the part can be broken.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 6
kadio
thank you for answering anyway ........
08.05.2020 16:22 # 7
Ucyuzalti
Unfortunately, the hatchback cars make this kind of sound from the luggage compartment, the plastic parts make these sounds, you need to control and fix the plastic parts well, even these sounds can come from the business.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 8
Ucyuzalti
It doesn't matter, thank you
08.05.2020 16:22 # 9
efsanemurat
There was a sponge sold in glass shops, adhesive glass is sticking to the windows to prevent air leakage, I took it from the back to the place where the pandezot was seated. The sound was cut off.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 10
ByHack
rubber bands are half a inch thick. Paste to the plastic part where the sponge is sitting, there is no sound. It is actually the same solution that "legenemurate" says. There is nothing else you can do. Stick to the face of the pendulum touching the tailgate as it closes, because it makes a sound as it hits the lid.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 11
Guests
There was a problem in the flat road, but it got annoyed when I entered a broken road, I did all the things that my friends said, but it did not pass, only the sound decreased. Lastly, there are threads holding that panthus or 2 of them are fixed from the edges of the window. what I mean is that the part of the pandizot close to the glass is not replaced, now there is no click sound, it is very nice ... I recommend ..
08.05.2020 16:22 # 12
mon
When the seat closes in the spindle seat, when the bag is closed, the cover of the cover needs to be pressed against the sponge, so that the jammed pandezot does not play and does not sound, does your bagel cover not squeeze the sponge? I think take a look at this.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = mon] The seat cover must be pressed into the pandizot and tighten when the bag is closed, and the jammed pandezot does not play and does not sound, does your bagel cover not compress the pandezot? I think take a look at this. [/ QUOTE]

seems to be stuck in shape, let's say that for my own vehicle, it is not zero car, 10 years old or not, there are gaps that may occur without being aware of it. grucçç causes strange strange sounds ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”