Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help friends ....

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:56 # 1
Guests
good evening everyone.
friends my temperature is also fluctuating.
It does not exceed the 90 degree limit. When it reaches 90, it is already turning on the fan.
the ripple is between 70 and 90. sudden surge.I realized now.
why could it be?
I opened the lid of the antifreeze tank the other day. I wonder if he made the weather or he was bad.
I don't think it's a thermostat because it turns the fan on at 90.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 2
nevce
I had the same one, even though it is still moving in motion, but when it stops at the lights, it turns out that they look at it.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 3
nevce
they have a special service in the industry, which is obvious in ereğli and they are very good :)

08.05.2020 17:56 # 4
Alicilik
It feels like air to me too.

It can sometimes reach high degrees in heavy traffic.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = Buyer] It feels like the weather.

It can sometimes reach high degrees in heavy traffic.
[/ QUOTE]
Isn't it a thermostat?
because when the pointer reaches 90, it turns on the fan.
It seems to me that the fan does not activate if the thermostat does not open
08.05.2020 17:56 # 6
Alicilik
The fan is related to the sensor. Opening the thermostat, the vehicle is getting cold.

Very carefully when the door is above 50 degrees, the air escapes while circulating. We always did that
08.05.2020 17:56 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = Receiving] The fan is related to the sensor. Opening the thermostat, the vehicle is getting cold.

Very carefully when the door is above 50 degrees, the air escapes while circulating. We always did that
[/ QUOTE]
The other day, I had engine clearing that took the car in the shade.
Meanwhile, I opened the antifreeze tank cap. The upper parts of the inside of the warehouse were stained. Meanwhile, the lid remained open for about 20 minutes. I think if the engine had started to cool, could it have drawn in air?
08.05.2020 17:56 # 8
kivanc
Get well soon. I had it in my old car .. I think it was from the Customer .. I suggest you take it off and put it on. My one was hitting the pointer at a moment and the fan was on .. I had a problem.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 9
Driverghost
Generally, the source of such problems is offender. Musur signals the malfunction. My advice is to change. In addition, it may be caused by the malfunction of the display clock, although it is only a small possibility. Take this into consideration.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”