Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help friends

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:31 # 1
cemesk

Friends working in a commercial taxi 2008 model accent eram 1.6 have atiker lpg has been installed, we have been using the vehicle for 4 years without any problems, but for the last two weeks the vehicle has been running or stopped in the morning. When we want to run again 30-40 minutes after we start, we look at the starter for 2 minutes. In Eskişehir, we could not find what was wrong, there was no place we did not look at, but as far as I heard, this was a chronic problem. I am very happy if anyone knows about Cözğmğ. Thanks to everyone
08.05.2020 16:31 # 2
yavuz25
I have heard from my friend that these era are strange cars. He bought era 4 times, but he did not heat up.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 3
cemesk
I am glad that I am at least 307 m, but the problem is that nobody can solve it. There is only one malfunction in the computer. We tried to add some additives or something, but at first, I was supportive of the gasoline automation, it was running back, there was no automatic pump.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 4
yavuz25
There must be a valve that prevents the gasoline from going back through the pipe.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 5
koliva
If I was you, I would have built your alternator. A very encountered problem in Accent. Before you do this, check the presentation. The thick cable coming out of the negative pole of the battery is probably divided into two. One is immediately given to the chassis next to the battery with the help of a screw, the other goes to the engine part to start the engine. You should remove the screw to the water chassis, clean it if necessary and refit it. It makes the same problem in a corrosion or non-contact at this point. I will ask you to share the results if you do.
koliva 2012-01-08 22:45:41
08.05.2020 16:31 # 6
yavuz25
[QUOTE = koliva] If I was in your place, I would have built your alternator. A very encountered problem in Accent. Before you do this, check the presentation. The thick cable coming out of the negative pole of the battery is probably divided into two. One is immediately given to the chassis next to the battery with the help of a screw, the other goes to the engine part to start the engine. You should remove the screw to the water chassis, clean it if necessary and refit it. It makes the same problem in a corrosion or non-contact at this point. If you do, I will ask you to share the results.
[/ QUOTE]
Aykut brother did not always have to do the same problem. What relationship could he have over time? "17" border = "0" alt = "Ermm" title = "Ermm" />
08.05.2020 16:31 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = yavuz25] & nbsp;
Aykut brother does not always have to do the same problem. What is the relationship with time?
[/ QUOTE]

The BSI resets itself in a way of contactlessness and forgets what it knows. BSI takes a while to recover. At that point, if you press the mars, it is not possible to match the key with the immobilizer & nbsp; Although mars starts, it does not. This is of course an honor. Need to try and see the results as usual.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 8
yavuz25
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = yavuz25] & nbsp;
Aykut brother does not always have to do the same problem. What is the relationship with time?
[/ QUOTE]

The BSI resets itself in some way and forgetting what it knows. BSI takes a while to recover. At that point, if you press the mars, it is not possible to match the key with the immobilizer & nbsp; Although mars starts, it does not. This is of course an honor. You need to try and see the results as usual.
[/ QUOTE]
thanks brother. We have learned something more.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 9
cemesk
Thank you very much, friends, if I try and share it tomorrow, it makes sense to me

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”