Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help friends

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:28 # 1
lkr_yldz
While my friends were dealing with my vehicle today, I needed to meet my lighting needs by using a portable lamp from the battery, but later I realized that the battery was weakened and my vehicle did not work. I then reinforced it and started it. My problem is that after starting the car, I realized that the headlight sensor is disabled, the remaining things are working, probably the rain sensor is disabled. how can i activate it again.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 2
GiTaRRa
disassemble the battery terminals and turn the ignition, then turn off the contact, hopefully it will recover, my friend has not come to our head but I heard it from my friend ...
08.05.2020 16:28 # 3
Guests
Long press on the button on the end of the signal lever when the vehicle is half-contact (only the battery will be). You will hear the beep sound.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 4
lkr_yldz
[QUOTE = laedri] When the vehicle is half-contact (battery only), long press the button on the end of the signal lever. You will hear the beep. Automatic ligtning active will appear on the information screen. [/ QUOTE]
I kept it pressed for about 5 6 seconds but it did not happen Bid immoboliser wrote fault and something about the engine appeared on the screen but I couldn't understand what these are
08.05.2020 16:28 # 5
yavuz25
It may have affected your purchase of supplements. If it is not so bad, if you did not reinforce it. Anyway insha'Allah it will recover. Turn off the ignition. Wait for 5 minutes. Disconnect the battery terminals and install it after 30 minutes. Insha'Allah will recover.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 6
koliva
It is necessary to avoid starting the vehicle with reinforcement as much as possible. This can lead to problems. My advice to you, take out your battery and get it charged. If your flux is finished, replace it with a new one. I think your problem will be solved this way. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:28 # 7
sedataksu
If the battery is new, have it measured and charged, and if it is old, the new battery will be used.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 8
lkr_yldz
[QUOTE = koliva] It is necessary to refrain from starting the vehicle with reinforcement as much as possible. This can lead to problems. My advice to you, take out your battery and get it charged. If your flux is finished, replace it with a new one. I think your problem will be solved this way. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
battery my new 1 year old vehicle is already in the closed garage. I do not think the battery will be exhausted, but the vehicle has been lying for 15 days. After reinforcing last night, it worked just fine, I traveled, I traveled, stayed in a cold place for a long time and worked without problems for once.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 9
yavuz25
battery is guaranteed so. Go to where you bought and tell the situation. "Wink
08.05.2020 16:28 # 10
Guests
Reinforcement in electronic devices Not done! :(
Keep in mind the next construction. Get well soon
08.05.2020 16:28 # 11
lkr_yldz
In the half contact, the button was activated by holding the button for 3 seconds. I opened the contact exactly and tried it so I hope it doesn't happen, nothing else will happen
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”