Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help friends ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:07 # 1
woshborn

& nbsp; Hello friends, I went to the service today, they said that there was a smell of cheeks from the car, but the service looked at the committee there was nothing, they said that it may have stuck to the handset. they lifted the car on the lifeline, nothing came out, then I got out of the service but this time the sound started to come down from the bottom, because it was gacur gucur and it is cut off after a bit of loading on this gas, but this noise can happen in every stop and get up, friends ...
08.05.2020 16:07 # 2
Burak07
I think it might be on swings .. "Ouch"
08.05.2020 16:07 # 3
Guests
in my 307 there was a sound of throat, it was happening when we gave gas, it was a chronic problem of exhaust pugs that exhausted & nbsp; "Don't
08.05.2020 16:07 # 4
woshborn
I think [QUOTE = Burak07] can be on the swing .. "Ouch"
[/ QUOTE]

What does swing mean? & nbsp; I will go to the service again tomorrow
08.05.2020 16:07 # 5
Guests
I recommend you to go to an exhauster before going to the service.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = laedri] I recommend you go to an exhauster before going to the service .. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Agree "Blink"
& nbsp;
There are additional places on the exhaust. At times, it can create a slight loosening noise there. That kind of situation can happen ...
CeCoLi 2011-09-15 20:33:53
08.05.2020 16:07 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = laedri] I recommend you go to an exhauster before going to the service .. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Agree "Blink"
& nbsp;
They have additional places on the exhaust. At times, it can create a slight loosening noise there. That kind of situation can happen ...
[/ QUOTE]

The last silencer came to my mind. They have 2 years of life.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 8
Burak07
[QUOTE = woshborn] [QUOTE = Burak07] I think it might be on swings .. "Ouch"
[/ QUOTE]

What does swing mean? & nbsp; I'm going to go to the service again tomorrow
[/ QUOTE]
they call it a swing

08.05.2020 16:07 # 9
woshborn
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = laedri] I recommend you go to an exhauster before going to the service .. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Agree "Blink"
& nbsp;
They have additional places on the exhaust. At times, it can create a slight loosening noise there. That kind of situation can happen ...
[/ QUOTE]

the vehicle still has a 7-month warranty, what are they going to say? Like a squeak, it takes 1 or 2 seconds.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 10
woshborn
[QUOTE = Burak07] [QUOTE = woshborn] [QUOTE = Burak07] I think it might be on swings .. "Ouch"
[/ QUOTE]

What does swing mean? & nbsp; I'm going to go to the service again tomorrow
[/ QUOTE]
they call it a swing

[/ QUOTE]

thanks my friend & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:07 # 11
Burak07
[QUOTE = woshborn] [QUOTE = Burak07] [QUOTE = woshborn] [QUOTE = Burak07] I think it could be on swings .. "Ouch"
[/ QUOTE]

What does swing mean, brother? & nbsp; I'm going to go to the service again tomorrow
[/ QUOTE]
they call it a swing

[/ QUOTE]

thanks my friend & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE] < br> what do you mean, I hope you always solve the cheapest cost problem :)
08.05.2020 16:07 # 12
woshborn
When I got into the service, there was no such problem, it happened after I left. Let God do it as he knows.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 13
Guests
The same thing comes from our BMW, there is a disconnection between the manfold and the exhaust still continues. Show certain if there is warranty "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:07 # 14
woshborn
Hello friends, I got up in the morning after what happened yesterday and looked under the car & nbsp; I pissed it and finally saw the problem caused by the sheet rubbing on the exhaust pipe & nbsp; I saw the sheet from a little exhaust and went on a test drive and saw that there was no sound. he contacted there. I hope this problem is not temporary. thanks for the valuable information that everyone gives ..
08.05.2020 16:07 # 15
Guests
Let's hope it solves the long-term event & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”