Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help for uninterrupted transmission sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
10.06.2020 19:52 # 1
Berkay Erdinc
Hello, the pressure lining of my 2000 model 1.6 206 vehicle was finished. I changed it to a repairman as a set 2 months ago. Besides, he changed the transmission oil. We changed the oil with the oil recommended by a total of 75w 80 pego. Whatever happened was after that, I started the car the next morning, I did not understand it was a thin voice, I did not understand that when I went to the workplace, the thin voice turned into a distinct sound. We have enough tools and we have lowered the gearbox, we have distributed the socket pole bearing, the outlet pole seal, the axle seals, the clutch fork, the shift rods, we have replaced the clutch bearing, we collected everything and put it back, the sound was cut until yesterday. When I take my foot off the clutch, the sound starts and stops when the clutch is pressed. Whoever experienced the same event before, or who knows what this sound originates from, can please help? Sound is on the link below https: //m.youtube.com/watch? v = ZHuDs8eYIrk Berkay Erdinç2020-06-10 19:56:23
10.06.2020 22:45 # 2
ismailkaya
It seems that you will have to replace it again from the clutch set and ball bearing, usually that noise is caused by the clutch ball, the ball is distorted by the dust of the lining.
11.06.2020 07:25 # 3
Berkay Erdinc
The clutch bearing was changed 2 times, even the nails of the repairman were broken, I put a new one, but the problem is that when I press the clutch, the noise stops, so the clutch bearing is activated just at this time.
11.06.2020 08:45 # 4
sonerkyl
Well, did you look at the flywheel? What brand are the materials used? bearing etc.
11.06.2020 09:36 # 5
Berkay Erdinc
There was no problem when the flywheel, the pressure and the lining were changed, it went to the lathe, but when we disassembled it for the second time, we did not remove the pressure lining or the flywheel, because there was no shaking or shaking. I bought the parts myself, the socket pole bearing is the original, I did not buy the original pressure lining, I bought the valeo as a set, I changed the clutch bearing as luk the second time.I preferred the luk brand clutch bearing because the plastic tab on the fork is better. I had to buy a supplier because I couldn't find the original
11.06.2020 10:19 # 6
sonerkyl
The materials you buy are of good quality, but it is not a problem, but as if the printing is not completely separated from the flywheel, maybe the production may be faulty.
11.06.2020 11:10 # 7
Berkay Erdinc
Yes, we also thought about it, you may be right, but wouldn't it smell if it was not completely separated because the lining would burn after a certain period of time?
21.06.2020 14:55 # 8
kaan206
I am following a good subject, did you find the solution?
25.06.2020 22:38 # 9
Gokolatte
greetings. Is this problem solved, master?
26.06.2020 19:12 # 10
Berkay Erdinc
[QUOTE = Gokolatte] greetings. Is this problem solved, master? [/ QUOTE] A.slm. I could not download it yet, luckily. If I find time to solve it as soon as I hope, my first job will be to write here and inform those who have the same problem.
13.10.2020 15:20 # 11
Berkay Erdinc
I am writing for those who follow the subject. I could not lower the gearbox again. Berkay Erdinç2020-10-13 15:23:36
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”