Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

HELP for NAVIGATION?!?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:04 # 1
VLKNYKSLN

I want to have DVD-Navigation installed on my vehicle ...
Believe me, what do you suggest, I do not understand at all about this subject. I just did some research, there are people who fail a lot of vehicles, there are those who suffer from compatibility and who regret for their quality.
I want to have a touch screen navigation and sound, amplifier, bass etc. I want things like that to be a device that can be a plus.
I have a budget up to 2000 TL, but I saw 6000-7000 TL on devices in the market, there is no need for such things :) I made such a decision since I thought the console of my vehicle was too empty.
If there are devices or devices that you know and can recommend as brands, models and share them with me, I would be very happy.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 2
Serkan
Have you asked for the original? Can the services be installed? If the original can be worn, I recommend you to evaluate it first.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 3
Guests
There is no extra equipment of this type, you will be bored 2 weeks after you install it. Also, since God is a valuable tool in your vehicle, God forbid will increase the chance of theft. You will be mindful or you will struggle with it. It varies from person to person, but if you ask me, Maşallah is fine and you don't need it.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 4
VLKNYKSLN
If we think that theft is very different, there will be no cars, no parts, no tires on the street: D
I do not want to get out of the navigation, but also the place where I want to have a built-in navigation. There are also not originally available in these models, only 2014 models.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”