Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help for Hose in Ibiza Picture

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:23 # 1
Burak
Friends, the car in the picture is just the same engine by car, but the hose I took in the picture is not in the car. >

08.05.2020 17:23 # 2
spearo
There is a thermo regulator at the air filter inlet,

It is aimed to provide optimum fuel operation in cold weather by making hot air intake from the exhaust manifold area that heats up quickly when the engine is cold in cold weather.

advantage In cold weather, the engine is cold. If you do not live in a cold climate area, the absence of the hose will not cause any harm to you;)

You can get it from those kraft hoses from those who do air conditioning cooling work;
08.05.2020 17:24 # 3
Burak
I do not have a car in my car. Would I have a problem right now?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 4
spearo
[QUOTE = mekuaes] I don't have a car in my car right now, I don't have a problem right now. As far as I understand it is better not to be better but I wouldn't be good:) [/ QUOTE]

I gave the answer to your previous answer, & nbsp; "Wink"
if you read carefully
08.05.2020 17:24 # 5
Burak
it was insufficient for me.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 6
spearo
If not, you will consume a little more fuel in cold weather until the engine warms up, no other flaws will harm.
I have looked at your profile, are you in Istanbul, forget the deficiency, forget it;)

08.05.2020 17:24 # 7
Burak
In the absence of [QUOTE = spearo], you will consume a bit more fuel in cold weather until the engine warms up, no other defect will harm.
I have looked at your profile. br> this is the answer I expected thanks "Clap"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”