Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help for circlip

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:43 # 1
fatihsultan
Hello friends, I just joined the forum. I have 2004 model xline pejp 206. My vehicle is 212 thousand. The LPG. The vehicle does not work on gasoline, the pump has changed 3 times, but again, no remedy, even if it worked, made a lot of misfire. Finally, I just stopped using it in LPG, the vehicle is decreasing in oil. While he was working on LPG, he was constantly trying to switch to gasoline, but he did not, he did this when he was about 3 thousand revolutions at every gear shift. Then that sound was cut off, but this time it started not eating gas and there was excessive shaking in the vehicle.

Yesterday I took it to the autogas that saw it in the bursa, the spark plugs have changed but again there is no remedy, let's circlip the engine, the brother is burning excessive oil, he mentioned a cost between 1500-2000. He said they would solve the work on gasoline, but I don't know. Vehicle sequential system but I have been using it only for 1 year in LPG.

Dear friends, does anyone have a solution proposal?
08.05.2020 20:43 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. Find a remedy to why the priority is not working on vehicle gasoline. just connecting the gas pump to the wrong gas injectors gasoline is coming to it was checked. gasoline relay checked. Is there any oil reduction in your vehicle? When it comes to throwing circlip, it does not mean that we will save it immediately. Unfortunately, these jobs will come to the engine to be opened, and will make the necessary measurements. Of course, let's consider this as the worst possibility. First, check the condition of the engine in the engine compression test. According to him, you decide what to do and how to follow.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 3
fatihsultan
Thank you teacher. Yes, you are right, I was stuck on that part, how did he understand that he would be rescued with your circlip? I measure the exact amount of my car burns because I have to add oil. The only problem is in my opinion, not from the pump, it changed 3 times, but there is no cure. Injectors were not checked. The man saves you because he is gasoline, he said, I didn't know, the problem of working on gasoline was already bothering me.
08.05.2020 20:43 # 4
fatihsultan
Are there any friends from Bursa, where can I do what is there to help?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”