Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

HELP constantly writes Right Front Door Open !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:07 # 1
fifietto
Hello friends,

Today I bought the 2004 model Peugeot 206 XLINE. Although the right front door is closed, it says "Right front door open" but there is no problem locking or unlocking the car. this article made me sick, what is its malfunction? If anyone knows, please help !!
08.05.2020 15:07 # 2
klemann
The door lock is broken, I did the same on my vehicle. have the mechanism cleared with a WD40 in a body shop. If it still doesn't work, you will get a lock. No, if you say I don't buy, go to an electrician, there are 4-5 cables going to the door lock. one of them is the stimulus, that is, the cable that gives the door open warning. predict it no problem;)
08.05.2020 15:07 # 3
dinoco
the electric tape on the door part of the lock is a few laps :) joke but the same thing happened to me and the service has done this for 1 year :)
08.05.2020 15:07 # 4
fifietto
When I went to look at the car yesterday, there was no such problem, I think it happened today because of the rain but it never stopped. I had a Peugeot partner before, and it did the same when it rained. the cable tape started to make sense, if I don't try it first, I will follow the advice of the terminal. Thanks friends..
08.05.2020 15:07 # 5
fifietto
When I say the part of the lock that goes through the door ??
08.05.2020 15:07 # 6
fifietto
I found out why, the door was out of order, I lowered it a little, it improved.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 7
hasayduman
Hello,
After 6 years, let me holy.

my 2005 model 206 right door gives the same error, the problem is the door keeps raining when it's raining

Right Front Door Open writes

it had been the same as last year, it never happened when the rains passed.

1 - I removed the door, squeezed WD40 on the lock but it didn't work
2 - I wrapped the electrical tape in return for the lock did not work
3 - I took off the pole of the battery and waited, I put it back on, it didn't work

I realized that when the door is not closed, I open the door and shake it, the door closes,

I look forward to comments from friends who have an idea about the subject,
Sygun.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”