Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help change exhaust

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:05 # 1
tugrahan
Hello friends a few days ago, I changed your exhaust without consulting you or I want to get your valuable ideas.

In the cold weather, the engine works a little vibrating, this was making exhaust sound during the park operation, so it was rubbing into the bumper, I was disturbed, I wanted to go to the exhauster and get it done. I do not know how it is like when you want to plug it, the sound is cut off.
Let me write your fiyet (M plus stayling 130 tl)

08.05.2020 15:05 # 2
STALLONE
don't worry herhandi don't worry when you take out that plate, it goes into win mode, so i start to say i'm here, but when you put the plug on, you get out of the boiler mode and even go into economy mode, you see, Kahkaha because it will increase its performance but it does not cause any trouble but keep it closed because it is very humming yapo bide yakıo Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:05 # 3
tugrahan
I have not seen any trouble for now, but the sound is just as sweet as I want. It gives a very sweet sound between 2500 and 3000 rpm. It is not disturbing like that.
I will soon put both the tapped and untapped sound
08.05.2020 15:05 # 4
axi206
I bought yesterday 206. There is an exhaust system in the system you mentioned above. The bar cries bar without plugs. When you put the plug, the sound stops at 50%, but the sound coming out of the plug without plugs is not very satisfactory.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”