Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help and information

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:24 # 1
tongucuk
hi friends & nbsp; 2000 206 & nbsp; as mentioned in my forums on my son & nbsp; I don't plug in Cruise Control and & nbsp; Is it possible to use it without any problems?
08.05.2020 16:24 # 2
djchaos
If you want to take a look at this topic, take a look & nbsp;

link

08.05.2020 16:24 # 3
tongucuk
I have looked at the djchaos link, there is no definite lighting, where can I get the handle, connect the car to the computer and cc is activated, where can I do this?
08.05.2020 16:24 # 4
djchaos
If you call on the phone, we will inform you in detail about the part and the assembly, if you can make the assembly, the problem will be solved with the original program of the peugeot.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 5
koliva
You cannot be 100% sure whether or not it will be installed without looking at your vehicle and connecting it to the computer. However, if you can say yes to all of the items that I am going to say now, the rate will be up to 70%. The rest looks at luck and the ECU model-software.

1- Is your accelerator pedal electronic?
2- Is there a brake liner under the brake pedal? If so, how many cables are inserted or how many plugs exist.
3- Is there a clutch stop under the clutch pedal? If you say yes to all of them, then someone with PP2000 or you can go to a workshop to see if your vehicle has the necessary menus in ECU software. It doesn't necessarily have to be an authorized service. I even have that tool and applied it to my own car "Wink"

08.05.2020 16:24 # 6
rifatseker
Authorized services do not apply cruse control to the vehicle afterwards. In order not to take risks, special services that have been informed by the factory that this work should not be done to authorized services, but have programs, do this job. & Nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”