Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

HELP ABOUT VEHICLE WASH ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:48 # 1
outlaw
Hello everyone, as I know, I made my car complete cleaning paint ..
How much I changed the rear emblem in the bumper band while painting was found to cost me almost 3000 TL, so I need to be careful when washing my car after such a cost.
What kind of products should I use when washing after painting ???
Thank you in advance for your help...
08.05.2020 18:48 # 2
Mesut48
I wipe that car with a soft wet wipe LOL

Good luck since I have no information on the subject at the photo as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 3
hsnsnl
If you take auto shampoo with wax, it will be good, firstly, hold the water on the vehicle first, then cool and rinse standard things, if you use wax wax auto shampoo and beautiful bunger bidet dry cloth chamois, you will experience trouble.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 4
outlaw
WHO SAYS A VINEGAR WHO SAYS A DISTRIBUTED MIND MIXED ...
LET'S CLEAN AND DO NOT BETER THEN ...
08.05.2020 18:48 # 5
outlaw
Haa I know that I will not wash with a brush, I will wash with a sponge, but I can not figure out what to do as a shampoo ...
08.05.2020 18:48 # 6
KILIC
First of all, good luck, we couldn't see the photos of you bye.

As for the washing process, I think that since the paint is new, no chemical sponge and washing with water will shine enough for a while, then I recommend them with polish mixed shampoos.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 7
outlaw
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] First of all, good luck, we couldn't see goodbye bin photos, did I miss it?

As for the washing process, I think that since the paint is new, no chemical sponge and washing with water will shine enough for a while, then I recommend them with polish mixed shampoos.
[/ QUOTE]
THANK YOU .
NO PHOTOS HAVE BEEN MISSED, I DON'T LOAD MORE, BECAUSE IT WILL NOT REMOVE FROM PAINT I AM REPLACING THE FRONT BUMPER BAND I WAIT FOR IT.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 8
herry
I think you are washing your car, I think, for a few months, I have been using chemicals for the first time, after passing with water, there are good products, you can use polished auto shampoos by tearing them off with a sponge, then you can get spray polish from the same brand, you can polish it after washing. You will get brand name meguiars, shampoo, spray polish, foaming sponge, microfiber cloth. It costs 50 TL and you can use it for a long time. I think it will be very convenient to show your car while washing your newly painted car. I wish the best.

Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:48 # 9
Barut
I would recommend using Meguiars.
As a wash, you need to start from the ceiling and hold water, then shampoo, but do not use a brush or sponge, use washing gloves to shampoo, Then, if you use wax polish, it will be super. Of course, the car should be washed while in the shade ... By the way, we are waiting for the pictures of the car :)
08.05.2020 18:48 # 10
Adem Kurtuldu
Use meguiars as a brother shampoo, get your work done sponge bidet microfiber is enough
08.05.2020 18:48 # 11
scorpion_enis
You can use alternative turtle wax as a shampoo for shampoo. Take the fast polish of meg again, spray it like a spray in 2 washes, while it is dry, squeeze it twice with each piece and wipe it with a microfiber cloth. and once every 2 months, use meg in m21 liquid paint protection varnish. If it is metallic paint, if you make m7 before m21 and then m21, there will be more depth in the reflection in the paint.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 12
samet206
I do not recommend using a double bucket method, water skin, clean water, or gasoline washes with certainty in this process.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 13
outlaw
MY CAR THIS DAY I TRY TO ADD TOMORROW IMAGES ASAP.
THANK YOU TO ALL FRIENDS WHO WERE WASHING.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 14
okan77
I already miss .... I miss the XS tag ...
08.05.2020 18:48 # 15
outlaw
I bought my car this morning and I fell in love once again I couldn't finish it thanks to my painters, they did a very good job in their hands.
As an extra, we made the door handles and the side rear view mirrors red as gti, the result is great ...
08.05.2020 18:48 # 16
Adem Kurtuldu
Come on, let's see, tomorrow, tomorrow: P
08.05.2020 18:48 # 17
Efe-Pojo
[QUOTE = outlaw] I bought my car this morning and I fell in love once again I couldn't finish it thanks to my painters officially, they did a very good job in their hands.
As an extra, we made the door handles and the side rear view mirrors red as gti, the result is great ...
[/ QUOTE]
no photo?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”