Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

help about the vehicle that will pert

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
yolgezer
Hello everyone,
3 days ago, I had a heavy accident on the road to Malatya, and somersault, thank God I got out of the vehicle with little scratches. The vehicle will probably be pert. I share both the picture and the vehicle information below. If I pay you according to the market value I want to ask you, at least how many dollars should I buy?
Peugeot 206 X-Design 1,4 5k
2006 model, at 57,000 km
petrol + londrenzo sequential system lpg
I would like to share normal pictures, not these pictures of my lion, but fortune.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
seyhanak
First of all, get well soon, thank god nothing has happened to you!
I have the same vehicle in my 2006 x-desing atiker scuba.
The current automobile market price of our vehicle is 17350 TL. Also, I think they should make an additional payment of around 1000 TL due to being scuba. LPG assembly invoice status.
But at least you need to pay 17350 TL.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
yolgezer
Thank you brother,
As you said, I have added it to my car insurance policy as 1,300 TL lpg value. But I was told that a proposal would be made according to him, where the expert and insurance company, not the insurance value, made a market research. They said the maximum value that can be paid for automobile insurance.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
koliva
Have a great time.
I am citing from another place, maybe it will work for you:
[QUOTE]
The price to be determined by the insurance company is subject to bargaining, but it is not possible for them to respect the insurance price (especially if it is shown high). Insurance companies are based directly on the market price, as the market value of most vehicles is lower than the motor owner's price. On the contrary, the price of the motor vehicle; so whichever comes to their jobs. You do not have a chance to object to this because the argument they have is considered to be both ways.

In the case of Pert, there is a provision in the policies;

Aracın tam hasara uğraması halinde, sigortacının azami sorumluluk haddini geçmemek üzere, hasar anındaki sigorta değeri ödenir.

In other words, first of all, it is necessary to look at the maximum responsibility for the policy. There may be an exempted policy or maybe another special item. After that, we will look at the insurance value at the date of the accident, not the insurance value written in the policy. Current values are available at the link below;
the http://www.tsrsb.org.tr/sayfa/kasko-deger-liste

Consequently, look at the current value of your vehicle by year and model from this table, and appeal if the insurer suggests a lower price by proposing its market value (unless there is a special provision as in the previous paragraph). If there is no agreement, I think the expert comes into play, but don't expect too much. In most cases, I know that the citizen is willing to pay the price determined by the insurance company.

[/ QUOTE]
Koliva 2010-09-19 14:01:39
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
BAHTIYAR
I have had a great accident, my neighbor took out the symbolu perte 2005 model, I guess it was full of the symbol, it took 17 thousand lira. I do not know much about these works. does not give any confidence to my car
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
ali oncu
It will be sure to provide better information about the automobile insurance ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
mabolla
thank goodness you have survived without anything, get well past. sad to see the lion like this apart from that.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
yolgezer
There were light spreading gravel on the accident road, the thin sidewall performance tires on me, about 110 vehicles at speed were suddenly out of control (I did not press the brake, by the way) while the right left wobble fell into the middle pit and rolled over. I had the chance to lean to the right without understanding the seat belt and how it was.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 9
fatih1903
get well soon, brother nothing
There are some galleries based on insurance, around 10 of them, they get the price and deduct 1-2 thousand lira from their average and they give you that price ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 10
EminONAL
have a great past. It is pleasing that you do not have anything. It is really a great chance that you can lie to the right while your belt is attached. I think the car crossed into the middle hole.
As the friends say, the car insurance company pays the fair value if the vehicle value in the policy is higher than the value of the vehicle. I do not know how much the vehicle's automobile value is. Even if there is a difference between the market and the insurance, the insurance company tries to keep the payment amount to a minimum, but remember that no agreement can be reached unless you agree. it means you will meet your loss earlier.
Again get well soon.
eminönal 2010-09-19 22:35:18
08.05.2020 14:53 # 11
the_beKKo
God has protected
08.05.2020 14:53 # 12
kitay

get well soon

08.05.2020 14:53 # 13
ggokayy
Get well soon..
08.05.2020 14:53 # 14
sarioglu32
my friend from casco evela sacrifice blood flow
08.05.2020 14:53 # 15
Haksen016
get well soon bro. I hope God has protected you, he will not be a victim of insurance.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 16
yolgezer
God bless you all, life is actually one, there is no one, thank goodness for now. On the first day, I did what he said as the brother of Sarioğlu. In 3 days, I have just fallen into a new problem and I am still alive. However, we should not be deceived. The work of these insurers will not be determined. By the way, you have this forum and all of you are good.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 17
only_younus
Have a great history
08.05.2020 14:53 # 18
SahinGun
Get well soon bro. Allah has protected. As a friend said, you might be better off cutting a victim ... Have a great history ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 19
ereneren
you get your money from the automobile insurance, it is not very important for a few thousand missing, there is a charity that you have been given.

get well soon again ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”