Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help About Red Antfiriz

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
Guests
Good evening everyone.
I own the 2008 model 207 1.4 trendy 90 hp gasoline vehicle.
The vehicle is at 33,800 km.
I said to change the oil and antifreeze in the industry today.
I bought oil 5w 40 total brand. emptied them all. went to my strange.
he never looked at the level of the dipstick and added it accordingly.
I asked the master, "I didn't have to leave some of the oil," I said. because when I used 206 before, 300-400 grams remained.
no master said they take exactly 4 liters.

anyways; I said change antifreeze. They emptied. the master said to me that they put antifreeze unused water in this vehicle. okay I said okey too.
they put the antifreeze afterwards, if you call me a master, we will be red antifreeze, maybe open the leaks in the radiator, look at the water level ... I put it in the pejo special service.
I told them about the event. They said that they had transparent antifreeze in these vehicles from the factory, so they thought that the masters were pouring water.

What should I do now? friends who have knowledge about this oil and antifreeze issue, please write here. It's not like Istanbul. Some learn on the vehicle what is what.
Is it normal to put 4 lt of oil? Also does red antifreeze cause any damage to my vehicle?
Thanks for your answers in advance.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
plawert
Generally, they put 4 liters of oil on the vehicles, so you can see the contours from the oil cubes to make your vehicles feel comfortable. but I don't think there will be such a problem as there is no water leak on your vehicle, I think relax
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = plawert] In general, they put 4 liters of oil on the vehicles, you can see the red oil in the antifreeze so that you can feel comfortable in the vehicles, so it doesn't matter whether we have red or so. This is all likely to hurt the hole but I don't think there will be such a nuisance because there is no water leak in your vehicle, I think relax [/ QUOTE]

thanks for your reply. The master emptied 2 boxes without dilution into the warehouse. less ice is not money. We are only antifreeze for 60 TL. but as I said, put it directly without mixing with water. believe me I'm waiting tomorrow morning. because the last pejo special service I went to poured water directly to the radiator and the antifreeze tank. They cleared those sections with water. If there is a leak, we will see it when tomorrow morning comes.
Also, excess oil does not leak from the top cover gasket, right?
maverick 2013-04-23 23:43:50
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
plawert
I think 4 lt oil is not much, no problem, so be calm, the master is a little bit confused. He has touched the water to clean the places that have antifreeze in the special service. I do not think there will be a problem in him.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 5
GokhaN
It is normal to use 4 liters of oil for all Peugeot vehicles. My advice for Peugeot vehicles is the use of the original green antifreeze. Red antifreezes will burst radiator cores and incur much more costs per head. Red antifreezes are generally used in the volkswagen group.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 6
plawert
We are antifreeze why I was wondering why honeycomb bursts, what is the truth?
08.05.2020 17:32 # 7
GokhaN
It bursts due to the substance inside. It does not adapt to Peugeot. It does not detonate every vehicle put in. I used 206 hdi 3 times in my old vehicle, it did not cause any problems, but I saw that about 10 15 vehicles had trouble with the radiator and switched to the original green antifreeze.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 8
plawert
In my opinion, as a result, antifreeze is antifreeze, so when using it in various brands and citroen group, I have never come across an explosion when I saw it. gif "border =" 0 "align =" middle "/>
08.05.2020 17:32 # 9
tellotello
First of all, I did not hear transparent antifreeze, let me tell you, if I did not, it does not mean that it does not mean, but when you go, you will ask the master who says that if the brand and model says it, I will also learn (I am serious). I know that they are made especially colored so that the color of the liquid circulating in the system is different. Also, I do not understand why the antifreeze is being changed without checking in the first master, there is a measuring device, you can draw it in a little bit, you will see how much the mixture will be put into it. Let's see how much to put; Generally, the recommended amount of antifreeze is half of the liquid circulating in the system is antifreeze and half is water. 50 percent antifreeze + 50 percent water mixture protects the system down to -37 degrees. Although putting the antifreeze over does not cause any harm to the system, it is not useful, however, 100 percent antifreeze protects to -12 degrees. I always write and I will continue to write; summer and winter the car must have antifreeze because it not only protects against cold, it also protects it from rust and corrosion, and also increases the boiling point. In another case, the general process of the masters is as follows; If there is water loss in the vehicle while repairing a part of the vehicle, they do not completely drain the water in the system and add antifreeze on it, this is actually not a problem because all the water in the system is not drained. So when you say that you put two boxes of antifreeze, the master knows that there is water inside, so they just put antifreeze and top it off with water. Another problem is that of course they put tap water as a roof. I usually carry it in a pet bottle in a car, I give it, but I do not put Ankara water (I drink, I drink, I drink) in my car so that I do not recommend it to you (including glass water - in fact, I need to put in pure water, but at least a precaution). red is organic antifreeze but there is green in my vehicle. It is actually red, but it is used more in new generation vehicles. I think the red antifreeze is even better with aluminum alloys because it does not get along with copper alloys very well. I keep going green on my vehicle as of technology, which is the recommended, because the vehicle is used to green and changing to another color is a risk. However, if an antifreeze has not been used in the vehicle, there is a possibility of flushing regardless of color. In vehicles that do not use antifreeze for many years, whatever color you put in, there is a possibility of missing the sheep because antifreeze somehow formed in the system, but it causes the holes to be drilled, which has nothing to do with the color. My suggestion about color is to use the color given in the catalog of the vehicle. Unfortunately, I will not know where you can get this information. Maybe anyone who knows about vehicles using the same brand of vehicles. As for the oil event; they put 4 liters on my vehicle too when i pulled the dipstick - after waiting for a while on a flat floor - once i saw it was a little on top of it, i called and asked immediately, they said normal but it would cause trouble if it exceeded the dipstick too much. First of all, I suggest you make this type of observation.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = tellotello] First of all, I did not hear about the transparent antifreeze, let me tell him, if I did not hear it, it does not mean that it does not mean, but when you go, you will ask the master who says this, if the brand and the model says it in his hand, I will also learn (I am serious). I know that they are made especially colored so that the color of the liquid circulating in the system is different. Also, I do not understand why the antifreeze is being changed without checking in the first master, there is a measuring device, you can draw it in a little bit, you will see how much the mixture will be put into it. Let's see how much to put; Generally, the recommended amount of antifreeze is half of the liquid circulating in the system is antifreeze and half is water. 50 percent antifreeze + 50 percent water mixture protects the system down to -37 degrees. Although putting the antifreeze over does not cause any harm to the system, it is not useful, however, 100 percent antifreeze protects to -12 degrees. I always write and I will continue to write; summer and winter the car must have antifreeze because it not only protects against cold, it also protects it from rust and corrosion, and also increases the boiling point. In another case, the general process of the masters is as follows; If there is water loss in the vehicle while repairing a part of the vehicle, they do not completely drain the water in the system and add antifreeze on it, this is actually not a problem because all the water in the system is not drained. So when you say that you put two boxes of antifreeze, the master knows that there is water inside, so they just put antifreeze and top it off with water. Another problem is that of course they put tap water as a roof. I usually carry it in a pet bottle in a car, I give it, but I do not put Ankara water (I drink, I drink, I drink) in my car so that I do not recommend it to you (including glass water - in fact, I need to put in pure water, but at least a precaution). red is organic antifreeze but there is green in my vehicle. It is actually red, but it is used more in new generation vehicles. I think the red antifreeze is even better with aluminum alloys because it does not get along with copper alloys very well. I keep going green on my vehicle as of technology, which is the recommended, because the vehicle is used to green and changing to another color is a risk. However, if an antifreeze has not been used in the vehicle, there is a possibility of flushing regardless of color. In vehicles that do not use antifreeze for many years, whatever color you put in, there is a possibility of missing the sheep because antifreeze somehow formed in the system, but it causes the holes to be drilled, which has nothing to do with the color. My suggestion about color is to use the color given in the catalog of the vehicle. Unfortunately, I will not know where you can get this information. Maybe anyone who knows about vehicles using the same brand of vehicles. As for the oil event; they put 4 liters on my vehicle too when i pulled the dipstick - after waiting for a while on a flat floor - once i saw it was a little on top of it, i called and asked immediately, they said normal but it would cause trouble if it exceeded the dipstick too much. First of all, I suggest you to make this kind of observation. I wish you convenience. [/ QUOTE] thanks for your friends. I came from the new industry. to the private pejo service I went yesterday. I mentioned above. he had thrown it out of the tank because they put too much antifreeze. yesterday they held a hose with water on the tank, especially the radiator of the pejo service, and they said that if there was any current, I would come tomorrow morning. They opened the hood and said that there was no problem. The places where they held water yesterday dried up, they could not see a place where antifreeze leaked. The master said the model was used with aluminum honeycomb due to the new model, and the red antifreeze would not be damaged. He said it was good that the antifreeze was red, and they looked at the oil issue. they measured it over and over again. They decided that it was too much. Then they checked the level from the stick 2-3 times and said that he drew more than 1 liter of oil. I hope I will not have any trouble in the future. We will wait and see.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 11
emre_akdag
Just because the antifreeze is red or a different color does not mean it will damage your vehicle. But antifreeze is usually used in authorized services. it does not cause any trouble. it takes exactly 4.25 lt in engine oil. while you are refueling, add something less than petrol. Peace of mind ..
Meanwhile, the master was a complete psychopath, and the vehicle has not been antifreeze so far. "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:32 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = toretto16] Just because antifreeze is red or a different color doesn't mean it will damage your vehicle. But antifreeze is usually used in authorized services. it does not cause any trouble. it takes exactly 4.25 lt in engine oil. while you are refueling, add something less than petrol. Peace of mind ..
Meanwhile, the master was a complete psychopath, and to this day, no anti-freeze was very good. "LOL"
[/ QUOTE] When
master tarzan becomes, engine oil has never been used and olive oil has always been used.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 13
tellotello
Get well soon, the construction continues like this & nbsp; "Smile". The second master took little money, by the way, it has already come to me like the policy of getting used to your feet. Control from the stick is important in oil, it is necessary to check from time to time even if there is no shortage. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:32 # 14
samet206
Let me tell you about an incident that happened to me first of all, Castrol Radicool Antifreeze I bought it this winter, let's change the radiator or change it and the anti-freeze has weakened & nbsp; I bought in my pure water, I will make a mixture of 2 liters. they are getting along or I did not make a sound, then the ones that happened to me changed every place opened to calorie honeycoms etc etc. I changed the original parts to the original parts, I did not have the strength, but I had to make the water for 300 TL, I was not forced to put the water in it, but I am not able to put it in water, but I am able to put it in water, but I am able to put it in water. If the radiator does not crack, do not put pure antifreeze on you, no matter whoever you say to your vehicle, be sure to have 1 Lt of water. Decide on the proportions of myself, I am putting it myself now, and today nobody has suffered any problems.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 15
gogly35
When the subject is ready, I want to ask you the point I have in mind here. & Nbsp;

I made an antifreeze change about 800 km ago (it has been 2 months) and put it in red with the advice of the master and additionally We added more than 1 liter of pure water. In the 1-2 days, I added some pure water in the system that had made a decrease in 1-2 days. When I looked at the system, I observed a decrease compared to the previous level, I couldn't see any leakage in the radiator around the hoses, but I think is decreasing .. If the problem is big, do you suggest that I use the radiator leakage preventive powders in the system & put blue antifreeze this time ???
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”