Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help about mods!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:37 # 1
cybermaniac
friends have opened a topic for audio systems today, a friend suggested something reasonable http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/elektronik/paket-sistem-1-jbl-gt5-12-xetec-200-4-jbl-6508-20635776 I do not understand even the M. Sound system abart exhaust vehicle pressurization front rear bumpers change I think it is called bodykit I want help from you in the following matters, I am even happy if I am in Istanbul Celiktepe where you can direct me in these places. bangır bangır I do not want an installation to be heard from 10 km away. However, I want to make some noise, but I want to hear at least 2 km away.) 2 I want to have an abarth exhaust, but I do not want to let the room grow like a pipe. The car is standing in the air, at least I want to press it at least a little bit ago I searched a little bit, but I don't understand, who said that you will cut some pods, who said use a sports bow Now, what is this sport bow, what is the pod, so what is it? I want to be like the original semi-modified vehicle:) There are 4 bodykits, so there are different bumper vehicles in the front, I think they are in this style, but I did not find a bodykit etc. I am going to choose them, or I found them abroad so they started from 1000-2000 euro. I can not exaggerate my car 2005 206 xt I want to have a bit of a bit of shape. I do not get any idea that there are no people who deal with these things, but I do not know if I see a beautiful modified car on the road, but I do not know where I got the car, I do not know where I made it. I can even contact them directly in this forum, if they are friends, please contact everyone. Thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 2
Alicilik
hello teacher, you do it as you wish slowly. Do not hurry and regret. 1- If you specify your current sound system, let's help you accordingly. The products in the link you provided are very nice. What kind of music do you listen to? What kind of music should you listen to? It sounds almost alive when I play 320kbps aac or wav. The price of the products on the link is very affordable, if you want to get a good bass. I only received amps for that much money. There are 2-silencer prints and they will revive you. I have never used it. There are no such applications to diesel vehicles 3-where is your location? how are the ways Investigate 3.5 on the net. If it is still high, use a 5cm spring. Gti bumper and mopper can be installed if desired. Already when you lower the car with a bow, the car will be very sweet with gti bumper. This headlight evolves 206 officially. If you take a neon led at the rear stops, it will be inedible. Tons of light film and RC spoiler should be among the other things. I do not know your tire and rim dimensions, but if you are going to use 5cm bow and you want it to be, you can have 16 "gti wheels again.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 3
cybermaniac
[QUOTE = ScHerZo] Hello hello, you do it as you wish. Do not hurry and regret. 1- If you specify your current sound system, let's help you accordingly. The products in the link you provided are very nice. What kind of music do you listen to? What kind of music should you listen to? It sounds almost alive when I play 320kbps aac or wav. The price of the products on the link is very affordable, if you want to get a good bass. I only received amps for that much money. There are 2-silencer prints and they will revive you. I have never used it. There are no such applications to diesel vehicles 3-where is your location? how are the ways Investigate 3.5 on the net. If it is still high, use a 5cm spring. Gti bumper and mopper can be installed if desired. Already when you lower the car with a bow, the car will be very sweet with gti bumper. This headlight evolves 206 officially. If you take a neon led at the rear stops, it will be inedible. Tons of light film and RC spoiler should be among the other things. I do not know your tire and rim dimensions, but if you are going to use 5cm bow and you want it to be, you can have 16 "gti wheels again. [/ QUOTE] my current sound system is the original typ and speakers of the vehicle:) can I use this with my original tape for this sound system above? I do not know if you have examined the other packages in the lint. There were also packages around 700 TL. Do I need to change my tape originally? I will learn my wheel tire size and give information.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 4
cybermaniac
By the way, thank you very much for your interest & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:37 # 5
hsnsnl
for sound system 2set compenant 1bas 1am 1de undash tape ponyer I'd recommend. There are angel tour headlights that come out like 206, you need to install them, cut them to the car .. you can also install xenos and get headlights. .. have a nice day
08.05.2020 16:37 # 6
Alicilik
As I mentioned in the previous message, what kind of music are you listening to, bass, mid or treble, these are important.

Even if you buy this package, you will need to use the converter attached to the output of the tape. My advice is to buy tapes with higher outputs and RCA outputs if possible.

I use Kenidm pioneer deh-9350. I am very pleased. There are front, rear and sub-RCA outputs, I use the amplifier with them, and I also supply additional output with normal outputs.

Because I want the original sound. I bought Infinity component sets front and back. The sound was incredible.

Also 2 oval pioneer hop on the mdf sponge in the back. I feed them from the tape.

I use the JBL GT5-12 on the link as Bass, but I can't say I'm very pleased. It doesn't hit bass in the tone I want.

Anfi, on the other hand, gives xetec xi-172.5 5 channels 4 + 1 in 4ohm, 4 * 90w + 1 * 300w rms.

Besides, what we call infrastructure, cable kit and fuse are also very important. elements. It is not good to escape cheaply when making an audio system. Let me tell you before you start. they are very pleased to friends. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:37 # 7
cybermaniac
If I can take the 206 pictures in my gray color, I will take it and I will see it, I guess it will be more. :))) I could not be as much as you can:)))) & nbsp;

@hsnsnl I looked at the headlights, I look at the headlights, those springs are only attached to the importance? If I want to convert it to his people, would he have a problem after cutting?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 8
cybermaniac
@schezero mid bass etc etc I don't understand much :) makximum I think something between 500-1000 yl I am waiting for your ideas for the sound system.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 9
cybermaniac
Wouldn't it be if I put an additional 2 columns of sponge in addition to the package system in the link above? In addition, that cabin occupies the trunk: D wouldn't it be a pandemot that bass?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 10
Alicilik
If I can take it today, I will take pictures of my system, the cost of my system, Pioneer deh9350 tape - 370tl Control arm converter - 100tlOn mid team 225tl infinity ref 6530csarka mid team 205tl infinity ref 5030csarka mdf pandizot 100tlpandizot oval hop. 150tl pioneer 6973 Cable kit 8awg 100tl hama Anfi 400tl Xetec xi172.5Bass 180tl JBL GT5-12 junk food vs 100tl workmanship free I made it, I suggest you buy two sets of jgb gto6508c. Instead of putting the oval back, put the mid team. Get stereo 4 channel amplifier in a mono. it would be a very sweet system. You will get a nice bass in mono amphitheater. These systems do your job more than enough, but as I said, demands and expectations are very important.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 11
cybermaniac
your system is good, the cost is too high for me :) i guess what you said is as follows? 1-XETEC V200.4 4 CHANNEL AMP 2-JBL GTO 6508C 16CM COMPONENT SET (2 sets) 3-JBL GT5-12 CABIN 30CM 1100 WATT SUBWOOFER What kind of tape do you suggest if the original tape issues a problem?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 12
hsnsnl
In the 206's there are no helical springs in the back of them, instead of what they call torsion instead, as you want, you know the back side is adjusted.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 13
cey cey
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-elektronik-oto-arac-2012-ye-ozel-kampanya-72279966/detay I think that for a most appropriate and medium voice, these are enough to adjust the price for 2 thousand rubles. It gives 500 TL when selling.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 14
cybermaniac
@ceycey amphitheater and columns are good? You know, in the other package, is there a result jbl? Isn't it more accurate to choose a solid brand and take a step with a clean voice rather than reaching 250 million veirp 3 months later?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”