Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

HELP ABOUT LPG ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:17 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
I put my car on sale. I talked to 2-3 friends in 3-4 days. One came to see and showed it to his master, who liked it. He intended to take. I thought, I moved, I could not stop selling. I was thinking about diesel. It was necessary to put a little on it. I gave up selling both for that reason and that I love my car.

Now I am thinking of lpg. But the lpg purchase cost is high in liters.
Based on this, if the LPG conversion is done at the following prices, how much will I save my vehicle? I think it's about 40%, what happens when the prices are in this state? Or, for example, let me ask how many liters of lpg will burn my car that burns 7.5-8 liters in the city :)) ??
08.05.2020 20:17 # 2
Sercan Mungan
First of all, if you have a budget, I would recommend switching to a diesel vehicle due to both LPG fitting procedures (such as inspection operating license change) and torque pleasure. The road is made. I can say around 250 in the city. The course will vary depending on the place used and driving style.
08.05.2020 20:17 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
My car is 1.4 hp 75 hp.
On the long road, I make 120-130 km with 50 lira gasoline. Maybe I will go 150 km very very carefully.
The city does not exceed 100-110 km in 50 liras.
As you said, there will be almost twice the difference. And this is a very serious difference for me. Of course, amortization time or something will come into play, but if I get lpg, I will continue to ride for a long time.
Diesel issue is like this, I have been thinking about diesel from the beginning, but the cleanliness of my vehicle and the very low mileage of it attracted gasoline. He did not have any problems until this time. I think I will have lpg installed.
Which brand would you recommend?
08.05.2020 20:17 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
My car is 1.4 hp 75 hp.
Long road - I make 120-130 km of mixed 50 lira gas in the city. Maybe I will go 150 km very very carefully.
The city does not exceed 100-110 km in 50 liras.
As you said, there will be almost twice the difference. And this is a very serious difference for me. Of course, amortization time or something will come into play, but if I get lpg, I will continue to ride for a long time.
Diesel issue is like this, I have been thinking about diesel from the beginning, but the cleanliness of my vehicle and the very low mileage of it attracted gasoline. He did not have any problems until this time. I think I will have lpg installed.
Which brand would you recommend? oguzhankucuk61 2017-04-04 23:54:49
08.05.2020 20:17 # 5
Peugeot35
atiker grand now you continue at the front and the performance of the injectors at the speed of gas, that is, in gas.

If you buy cash for a price of 1650 TL, they will write 1550.

Did you use the pattern? No, because I am about to get it, but since the situations are limited, I can not do it.

Although it is very convenient and good research in terms of both budget and performance, atiker grand has really super features, I got the price from the dealer in the vicinity, wrote to 1450, he said it to me, I even made an installment. auspicious.

08.05.2020 20:17 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Peugeot35] atiker grand now you continue at the front and the performance of the injectors at the speed of gas, that is, in gas.

If you buy cash for a price of 1650 TL, they will write 1550.

Did you use the pattern? No, because I am about to get it, but since the situations are limited, I can not do it.

Although it is very convenient and good research in terms of both budget and performance, atiker grand has really super features, I got the price from the dealer in the vicinity, wrote to 1450, he said it to me, I even made an installment. auspicious.

[/ QUOTE]

Thanks I asked a few more people they say atiker as f / p. Have to look oguzhankucuk61 2017-04-05 01:56:17
08.05.2020 20:17 # 7
sonerkyl
Well, my son was also gasoline. full tank lpg takes between 200-250 km in the city in winter and 250-300 km in the summer. sonerkyl 2017-04-05 09:34:02
08.05.2020 20:17 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
Until this time, I always stayed away, Soner. I said tomorrow today. I said not to try. But it doesn't. I'm sorry for the gas money given to Valla. What are the pros of the obd2 system?
08.05.2020 20:17 # 9
maximusti
90% of me took about 100 km with 50 TL gasoline as short distance.
and in calm use. We will switch to LPG by finding a master like a man.
There will also be a closed parking lot problem. it's a big disadvantage for me.
08.05.2020 20:17 # 10
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = maximusti] 90% of me took about 100 km with 50 TL gasoline for short distance.
and in calm use. We will switch to LPG by finding a master like a man.
There will also be a closed parking lot problem. it's a big disadvantage for me.
[/ QUOTE]

Parking garage is a problem yes. But rather than enduring this fuel, it's better to look for space. What does it mean to travel for 50 cents :)
08.05.2020 20:17 # 11
Peugeot35
My km is burning 50 krş, I did not have a chance to try it in summer, this is my first summer.

But if I have it, I will have the atiker grand kit, because as I said, you will not have the slightest traction problem with the injectors at the speed of gasoline.

B enzyme 5.16
Lpg 2.45

There is a difference of half and half, if you make 120 km on 50 TL, you can make 240 km in lpg.

08.05.2020 20:17 # 12
OguzhanKucuk61
The vehicle that burns 8 liters of gasoline will not burn 8 liters in lpg. It burns at least 10 liters. Calculate accordingly. I think atiker too. Grand is a nice system according to what you say. Let's see.
08.05.2020 20:17 # 13
KILIC
It doesn't matter much if you use it in the same way oguzhan. My corsa was burning 7 liters of gas in the city. It burns 7.5-8 lt with lpg. I am very pleased that I had atiker gold obdII. I highly recommend you. The injectors have a very high quality image compared to the actual wastes. As for the performance, let me tell you how much. I couldn't jam the car while I was using gasoline. It was falling too much on the ramps. However, after I got lpg, I started to squeeze because it caught less. I am currently driving 485 km between cities with my warehouse which is filled with 28 liters. I make 320 km in the city. Of course mine is 1.2 corsa, but you will decrease at least 40% of the fuel, of course, this ratio is up to 60%. If you are satisfied with the tool, never stop. License or something story they only give you an extra 120 TL, you get a seal change of 40 TL.
08.05.2020 20:17 # 14
CemDemiral
Master, my advice is that this recommendation is made by most masters;
If your monthly KM is between 650-700 KM and lower, it would be best to keep the vehicle on gasoline. If you are doing higher than these KMs, then the gas will be more economical for you. As for the reason, if you are doing less than 650 KM per month, if 2 warehouses do your job, and if we think about gasoline today, it corresponds to a figure like 477 TL (based on 45LT tank), if you use gas in this process, money will be produced as if there are 2 cars in each maintenance double fuel double feeding As a result, if you are doing a lot of damage to your car and your budget, if you think of a 45LT warehouse, I think I will tell you the same price will cost 4 warehouses per month from 700 km and the room will explode to 445 TL.

Respects.
08.05.2020 20:17 # 15
semute
Friends, I was thinking about getting a tube, I researched, asked, I inquired, I usually recommend atiker, because of the compatibility issue, and even in the offer I received, the price range is between 1,000-1,200 TL. it seems reasonable. There is also the possibility of installment on the card, then I was in the dilemma because I did not make more miles with the vehicle. The vehicle is doing something between 50 TL and 100-110 km. I don't think I need to tire the original. I don't know. I don't know. Smile
08.05.2020 20:17 # 16
CemDemiral
[QUOTE = semute] Friends I was thinking about having a tube installed, I asked, I asked, I inquired, I usually recommend atiker, because of the compatibility issue, even in the proposal I received in the price range between 1.000-1.200 TL. it seems reasonable. There is also the possibility of installment on the card, then I was in the dilemma because I did not make more miles with the vehicle. The vehicle is doing something between 50 TL and 100-110 km. I don't think I need to tire the original. I don't know. I don't know. Smile
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, if you read my article above, I wrote your answer clearly Wink
08.05.2020 20:17 # 17
OguzhanKucuk61
If 110 km is suitable for you for 50 liras, you are doing 110 km in a week. Or you have no financial problems
If you are not disturbed, I think you should not wear it at all. I make 1000 km and more per month. Especially if I did Rize-Trabzon in the head 1500. This is the essential ones. The extra time I visit it goes up to 2000. Perhaps lpg doesn't make much sense when calculating in the long term, but low instantaneous fuel of the car makes people happy. Ratios such as 40% are mentioned. It is great for me that my car, which burns 40-45 cents in the city, drops to 20-25 cents. No water leaks between me and my car. I love him very much, I wash and caress every day. I don't think about selling it for a while. In short, I am satisfied. I think it looks like I'm gonna shoot an atiker. oguzhankucuk61 2017-04-06 22:58:27
08.05.2020 20:17 # 18
Peugeot35
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] The vehicle that burns 8 liters of gasoline will not burn 8 liters in lpg, though. It burns at least 10 liters. Calculate accordingly. I think atiker too. Grand is a nice system according to what you say. Let's see. [/ QUOTE]

If it burns 8 liters in gasoline, make sure that it burns 4 liters in lpg. Of course if your vehicle has no problem. If you calculate roughly, the result is clear.
Peugeot35 2017-04-06 23:57:12
08.05.2020 20:17 # 19
Peugeot35
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] It doesn't matter much if you use it in the same way oguzhan. My corsa was burning 7 liters of gas in the city. It burns 7.5-8 lt with lpg. I am very pleased that I had atiker gold obdII. I highly recommend you. The injectors have a very high quality image compared to the actual wastes. As for the performance, let me tell you how much. I couldn't jam the car while I was using gasoline. It was falling too much on the ramps. However, after I got lpg, I started to squeeze because it caught less. I am currently driving 485 km between cities with my warehouse which is filled with 28 liters. I make 320 km in the city. Of course mine is 1.2 corsa, but you will decrease at least 40% of the fuel, of course, this ratio is up to 60%. If you are satisfied with the tool, never stop. License or something story they only give you an extra 120 TL, you get a seal change of 40 TL. [/ QUOTE]

My teacher replaces the atiker gold series that you mentioned, grand, if I am not wrong, gold injectors were troubled, so atiker presented the grand to the market.

as you said, 80 TL for business license, 40 TL for sealing + 7 TL for sealing
Peugeot35 2017-04-06 23:46:59
08.05.2020 20:17 # 20
Peugeot35
[QUOTE = semute] Friends I was thinking about having a tube installed, I asked, I asked, I inquired, I usually recommend atiker, because of the compatibility issue, even in the proposal I received in the price range between 1.000-1.200 TL. it seems reasonable. There is also the possibility of installment on the card, then I was in the dilemma because I did not make more miles with the vehicle. The vehicle is doing something between 50 TL and 100-110 km. I don't think I need to tire the original. I don't know. I don't know. Smile
[/ QUOTE]

Who doesn't want to get in the car after fuel Smile Let's not fool ourselves.

My advice to you, do not get 1000-1200 TL kitten, you will experience performance problems. Smile
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”