Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
18.07.2021 20:21 # 1
Umutsimsek
First of all, I am a new member, I recently bought the pejo 106 xr model, the air conditioner was not working, I had the air conditioner installed, but I do not know what happened. I'm wearing a new fuse, the fan kicks in. Even half an hour later, the fuse blows again. I don't understand what the problem is.
I would be very grateful if you could help and inform me. Thank you all in advance. Happy holidays and good evening
Cry
20.07.2021 23:27 # 2
omerb
Hello there. Good luck with your vehicle. It is normal for the fan to turn on when the air conditioner is turned on. The fan runs continuously to cool the condenser of the air conditioner. This is the case with every vehicle. I know the fan fuse should be 25 amps in your vehicle. Your problem may be coming from before. So maybe the previous owner might have disabled the air conditioner for this problem. If the fuse blows after a while after the fan starts, it means that a short circuit is formed. Check the fan sockets and cables. Cables may have peeling etc. It is short-circuited when it gets hot, or water condensation on the pipes or the air conditioner radiator is dripping into the fan socket when the air conditioner is running, or short-circuiting occurs when the fan windings get hot. So many reasons.
Pull your car into a shade and inspect the sockets at least. If there is corrosion etc, we can say that water is dripping.
Good luck now.
21.07.2021 01:46 # 3
Umutsimsek
First of all, I would like to thank you very much for your CV, I will look into what you said as soon as possible, thank you

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”