Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Help. 1.6 XS carbon coating

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:18 # 1
roberto500
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have been thinking of buying 206 for a long time. The most suitable young car around 20-odd is 206 but if you say you have a bad saying about it, I will take out the loan, so I am afraid that it will cost me after I buy it. It drops to 24 thousand. How do you think 206 will upset me in the future?

08.05.2020 21:18 # 2
roberto500
Please help
08.05.2020 21:18 # 3
ismailkaya
unfortunately every vehicle is sad)))) the vehicle you will get will be a well maintained service records which parts have changed when you need to see all of them in their bills, money is not earned easily, give 3 cents more service, I will buy a proper vehicle with registered service.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 4
tungajo
It's not made to the car.
Let me ask you how many years will you take it?
And then will you be able to sell it as it is?
You know what's under the vehicle covered?
I bought a diesel 190k vehicle 2 weeks ago
Kmsi engine bonnet made everything look
I was satisfied, I bought the car at the age of 15, of course if you push
It causes trouble. But I don't buy this vehicle personally
Because then I can't find its buyer. Car covered audio system covers etc.
Have you looked, how are the original upholstery under the cover?
Or is it solid?
Bidet tool lpgli. How did the owner of the vehicle run the engine constantly?
08.05.2020 21:18 # 5
roberto500
Thanks a lot, you're right. In fact, I am afraid of all the 206's now because old cars can increase the amount of credit and turn to other vehicles.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 6
umydn
Hello there. With the same opinion, I would like to buy a car and convey what I experienced.

I bought 2004 model quiksilver model for 20 thousand TL. We bought the car because it was my first car and the piles of people we call friends. Unfortunately, everything from the undercarriage to the rear torsions, from the throttle to the steering power has failed. The vehicle I bought 20 thousand tlye cost me 35 thousand tly with extras. Now that I have bought it with a loan, I am trying to sell it under the money I spent to close the loan so that I close the loan. Take care when buying. Do not get too caught up in the paint that changes. If the posts, chassis, podiums are intact, the changing paint is not very important.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”