Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Helmeted accident

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:57 # 1
mettow
Hi friends, today my wife had an accident in a small age with the car. With our helmet, Anadolu Sigorta, all expenses of both us and the other party will be covered.
All transactions will be carried out in a service where Anadolu insurance is contracted. Since I had no accident and car insurance experience before, I am ready to listen if there are any tips that you will not give to me right now, be sure to check this out.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 2
furkan
Do not have your vehicle built anywhere other than the authorized service.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 3
Guests
Get well soon.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 4
Guests
Get well done, as my friend said, definitely have authorized service, get past in private services
08.05.2020 14:57 # 5
arifziyaar
In the authorized service, every damaged part is replaced with a new one. Then if you want to sell it like me, you will go crazy :)) they change even the smallest dents of scratched bodywork.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 6
dbmaster
We are in favor of the fact that our country is not changed immediately, and our province is 100,000 km obsessed stupid.

definitely give your broker to the authorized service
08.05.2020 14:57 # 7
frt
[QUOTE = dbmaster] our mılter is for me to change our goods immediately and we have 100.000 km obsessed stupid unfortunately

[/ QUOTE]

There is a black in the picture in his avatar. I guess you are talking about them as our nation. Because the Turkish nation does not cost. It is not stupid either.

Remember that you are on a collective platform. Stop crap, please.

(I think our friend who has a subject do it at the service, keep the documents, you will not have any problems in the future.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 8
northmoon
In my opinion, the authorized service will make the paint color and bodywork stance closest to the original, even if the book is corrected.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 9
Guests
my car crashed, it appears in the tramer as a crash, when I will sell 6.900 TL, will the man say aboooooow? When he says money, the water is water, this is the man, he will look from the tramer
08.05.2020 14:57 # 10
Onur
Make sure you book it at the authorized service as your friends say!
08.05.2020 14:57 # 11
sercinho
I say "Gotur" to the authorized service, then you can reach it very much, empty it, no mild, no change, no change, do not wear them, do not wear them, these are normal things, it is hard to find a car that has not changed unpainted, then they will go and get zero cars, I will make it for those who wear them. If you sell the bills, you will show them while checking the bills.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 12
yaramasyaramas
Parts replacement usually happens in major accidents. At least he's got that way. It is straightened in small accidents, painted and attached. If you say to the man that the left fender has changed, you can not tell that this has changed arbitrarily in a small accident. The man suspects the chassis-masts. Because the fender thinks that it needs to be torn or not to change, it may leave permanent marks afterwards.

My personal opinion; I get on my car for 3-5 more years. Let me change this year and get a top model, if you have thoughts like money, don't change the fender.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 13
koliva
Get well soon. I think give it to the authorized service, then wait for their calls. Let them do it, you go and give me charity.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 14
Ozgur
[QUOTE = frt] [QUOTE = dbmaster] we are on the grounds that our militia is not changed in me immediately, and our miller 100,000 km obsessed fool sadly

[/ QUOTE]

There is a black in the picture in his avatar. I guess you are talking about them as our nation. Because the Turkish nation does not cost. It is not stupid either.

Remember that you are on a collective platform. Stop crap, please.

(I think our friend who has a subject do it at the service, keep the documents, you will not have any problems in the future.
[/ QUOTE]
I agree with you. The friend is officially ridiculous !! Please don't break the level, I'd say something else, but not the place.

And definitely book it in the service. I take the photos of the minor damages, save them on the pc.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 15
Haksen016
In the past, it is best to have it done by me in authorized service.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 16
mettow
Thanks guys for comments and suggestions.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 17
sercinho
Is it the auto kinging that you call
08.05.2020 14:57 # 18
Guests
NO PEUGEOT SERVICE BUT WE NEED TO BE AGREEMENT THAT WE HAVE TO AGREEMENT THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO BE AGREED WITHOUT PEUGEOT
08.05.2020 14:57 # 19
phaselispa
Give me, you are eating an authorized service. They hit my renault megan parked, took me to the contracted private service. I can say that I got worse. At 6 points, there was a blow to the vehicle. When it comes to doing the money well, let's do it outside.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 20
phaselispa
By the way, I still can't get used to this netbook event. Dil Çıkarma
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”