Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Hello to everyone

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
gokhanertem
First of all hello to everyone,

I'm Gökhan from Istanbul,
5 days ago, I bought a 2006 model 206 feeline 1.4 automatic 140 thousand km vehicle. It was a vehicle I was curious about for a long time and it attracted me because it was low in km and its first owner. I think the vehicle is full of digital air conditioners, 4 glass automatic. there is an extra airbagle or something.

I bought it for my wife to use it, but I wanted to write it because I believed I would find an answer because there were a few questions stuck in my head.

I have a few questions to you, my experienced friends,

* What we should pay particular attention to when using the vehicle.
* Does this model vehicle have a trip computer? for example, how many kilometers with fuel, average consumption, etc. If yes, where can I see them? If I press the button on the signal lever and it should appear on the screen, I press the button, but there is no change Üzgün
* Sometimes, D starts to flash on the display screen when I leave. When the gear D shifts towards you, is it normal?
The front of the vehicle also rubs even when passing through very low and slightly high humps. What precaution can I take for this?
Thanks a lot for your answers.

good forums,
08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I wish you to use your vehicle without accident and good luck.
As for your questions
Use the 1-lecturer oil in the worst week. Never use it without anti-freeze. Do not stop the vehicle without stopping during reverse and forward shifts. if the gearbox oil has not changed, make a change.
I guess those who have 2 lines are required for 2-way computer. You can see all of the fuel consumption - etc when the bounce takes a screen and changes it.
3-I think the gear position switch may be faulty. or you have to remove the gear that says dp and dp, and look under it, it may be stuck because of dust dirt. Removing and cleaning with contact spray may fix the problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”