Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Hello

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:39 # 1
gcetinkaya
Good forums friends, I have a problem like this, I bought the car new, the car is taking the economy mode, I lock the doors from the control, it hurts in 1.2 minutes, but after 10 15 minutes, I pushed the acma button, the doors do not open, I looked at the remote control, I made the battery measure, I sent a signal, I did not have a problem. I started today, I canceled the eco mod, and now in eco mode, the car has been spontaneous and I can't open it again with the remote control. What could be the reason ???
08.05.2020 18:39 # 2
madblueblacksea
In order for the vehicle to switch to eco mode, any circuit needs to work on tape, park etc. after stopping. Your question may be related to this. There is electricity consumption in an unfamiliar barrier and the system seems to turn itself off so that the battery is not discharged. Normally eco mode needs to be activated in 30 minutes
08.05.2020 18:39 # 3
gcetinkaya
An irregular sound request has been made in the vehicle, maybe it may be a problem because of it.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 4
heraclian
I have the same problem.
The car takes itself into economy mode and I cannot open the doors with the remote. If I don't start, the radio doesn't work. When I start, everything turns back to normal, but I lock the car in the morning, I press it in the morning, and it does not turn on again.
Do you have any advice on how you solved the problem?
08.05.2020 18:39 # 5
heraclian
Hello friends again,
This problem has bothered me for a long time, which has bothered me and has now cooled me out of the car (307HDI Premium - 2006).
There was extra energy consumption somewhere in the car and I took the following steps in order to solve the problem;
I completely dismantled the external speakers worn by the car owner before me. I reassemble and solder the joints taken from the back of the tape with their original shape. After that, I made the solder parts original by using macarons. I isolated all the ends that could be exposed and touching behind the tape. I was sure there was no short circuit behind the tape now and I proceeded to the next step.

I was using USB at the cigarette lighter in the front and back. I know that the energy goes here when the contact is closed, but I just removed the USBs just in case. I checked the lighter interiors and I am sure from here now.
I noticed the bluetooth device that the car owner before me was wearing. This device automatically connects to the phone and is connected to the tape by aux. I noticed that the device was charged and the charging cable was pulled to allow automatic charging. I guess I was going to fly up because I found the problem. Immediately I disconnected all the cables in the device and turned off the device inoperable.
And here is the happy ending. I have never encountered the same problems again. I have been checking every day for almost 1 month and there is no problem at all.
My advice to friends who have the same problem is that there is a device that consumes energy somewhere.
Look everywhere and set them all out of use. After making sure that you do not have any problems, switch on to the next one if you have commissioned your very essential equipment one by one. In this way, you can find the equipment causing the problem and take precautions.
Respects.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 6
sonerkyl
I'm glad your problem is solved, sir. Thank you also for coming back especially. This type of applications made unconsciously according to the head can cause trouble to the vehicle. Handshake
08.05.2020 18:39 # 7
uzunca961
[QUOTE = heraclian] Hello guys,
This problem has bothered me for a long time, which has bothered me and has now cooled me out of the car (307HDI Premium - 2006).
There was extra energy consumption somewhere in the car and I took the following steps in order to solve the problem;
I completely dismantled the external speakers worn by the car owner before me. I reassemble and solder the joints taken from the back of the tape with their original shape. After that, I made the solder parts original by using macarons. I isolated all the ends that could be exposed and touching behind the tape. I was sure there was no short circuit behind the tape now and I proceeded to the next step.

I was using USB at the cigarette lighter in the front and back. I know that the energy goes here when the contact is closed, but I just removed the USBs just in case. I checked the lighter interiors and I am sure from here now.
I noticed the bluetooth device that the car owner before me was wearing. This device automatically connects to the phone and is connected to the tape by aux. I noticed that the device was charged and the charging cable was pulled to allow automatic charging. I guess I was going to fly up because I found the problem. Immediately I disconnected all the cables in the device and turned off the device inoperable.
And here is the happy ending. I have never encountered the same problems again. I have been checking every day for almost 1 month and there is no problem at all.
My advice to friends who have the same problem is that there is a device that consumes energy somewhere.
Look everywhere and set them all out of use. After making sure that you do not have any problems, switch on to the next one if you have commissioned your very essential equipment one by one. In this way, you can find the equipment causing the problem and take precautions.
Respects.
[/ QUOTE]

Sir, they go directly to the fuse box for those bluetooth walls. I think this is especially for the pejo. I bought it, but I put it on the cigarette lighter is not a very difficult thing after all
08.05.2020 18:39 # 8
heraclian

Yes, wrong practices unfortunately annoy people.

However, the real problem is not that the energy is taken from insurance or another place. Somehow you pull the cable from somewhere, but the important thing (if you did it properly) is what you connect to the cable. There is a charged device at the end of the cable and it is always plugged in. As it fills the battery, it starts to drain because it is always plugged in, then recharges.

I'm getting angry with myself, how could I mind this and couldn't wake up before? Fortunately we did it.
Unfortunately, another thing that bothers me is not getting a result in the forum and staying alone with the problem. People have problems, writes, draws, asks, reads, and when it solves its problem, it goes away.
You are here while you are buying a car, you are here while selling, you are here while looking at the parts, you are here when you have problems, you enter and look 20 times a day, you write the problem ... Write the solution so that I will benefit !!! Angry
Hopefully, I will not spend 1 month of my time in solving such a simple problem and others will benefit.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”