Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

helix problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:05 # 1
beddri
first of all I would like to thank all members of the & nbsp; peugeotturkey family who share their comments and information. My problem with
I bought from 3.5 mm fk sports springs was about 6 months ago, and I was noticed that it was fatally on top of it, but a few days ago, I noticed that the right side was higher than the left side, so I can easily insert my 4 fingers vertically & nbsp; on the right side. I do not enter it on the left and I tried it on a flat surface.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 2
hasimayaz
if both are fitted with the same spring. There may be bending in the towers. First, take the vehicle to the tie rod balancer and make the necessary measurements. Let the bending of the tower be frightened by pressing it for 30 to 40 pounds. But first, the measurement and orientation of a good rod balancer is required.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 3
beddri

I couldn't quite understand what you mean when the same spring was installed, those were the fk 3.5 mm springs.

08.05.2020 14:05 # 4
berko
I have the same bow on me, the same height on both sides. It is useful to show it to a gunner or a place where you get it installed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”