Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Helicopter Sound From Car

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:26 # 1
fkara
Yes, the title was a bit strange, but the problem I faced is so strange :)

First of all, hello everyone, I'm new in the forum, or rather, I found this problem by chance when I researched this problem, I read the previously opened topics but Since I could not find a topic describing my problem, I said let me open a new topic ...

There are a thousand kinds of voices in Peugeot, the voice I encountered has started for 3-4 days. My car 206, 1.6, gasoline, 2001 model ...

It starts especially when the speed of your car exceeds 70-80i. The sound sometimes sounds like a plane propeller you know, sometimes it sounds like a humming sound. The sound comes from the engine. When I try to open and hear the window, nothing is heard, only from the inside. There is no problem in the car's traction, stance, departure. No flickering. & Nbsp;

The tests I did myself;
- I turned off and used the air conditioner completely; the sound continues.
- I cut off the gas and used the car at my own pace; As the speed of the car decreases, the sound decreases proportionally.
- I used the car wasted when it was fast and there was sound; the sound continues a bit and then cuts off.
- When I press the clutch, it gets lighter but still there is a sound ...

I hope I can find a solution here. I'm going to go out now I'm afraid I'll stay on the road now I'm not going :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”