Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

height

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:37 # 1
Gokhan38
Hello friends, I bought the car very close to the ground, the friend has lowered the car and I am thinking of removing it. What should I do?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 2
ByHack
You can start removing by replacing the springs "T
08.05.2020 16:37 # 3
toprak
how was the vehicle dropped? front springs are lowered by heating. Are the springs cut? The springs that are lowered by heating can also be expanded by reheating. but not very healthy. bidet can be consumed from the shock absorber. Another option is war. you can chock. the room makes sound not healthy. spoils the shock absorber and suspends the suspension. you better take 2 bows in front. the backs are already torsion. No need for any parts. in the service.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 4
loiz
which model of your vehicle? vehicle sports spring process has been reduced, my coilover system has been applied? orj spring to upgrade and if it has changed, you will go to the amartisar to solve the problem.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 5
aspirinxlarge
Guys, what's this Torsion thing, & nbsp; Do I pull a car in case of a torsion failure? I need this information a lot. & Nbsp; When the torsions are broken, does the sound make the clicks happen from this? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:37 # 6
MagicPerformance
Does not pull from torsion, it makes crackling noise in the bumps.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 7
aspirinxlarge
My & nbsp; I have a slight right pull problem. My tires are in their new setting and they are all the same brand. & Nbsp; Where should I start? & Nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”