Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

heating of fog glasses

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:01 # 1
yenice
Hello. My fog lights were on last night for about 30 minutes. When I parked the car after 30 minutes, there was an extreme temperature when I handled the windows of the fog. I had the headlights on them too, but there was at least 3 times more heat in the fog.

then park led bulbs caught my attention. today I removed it, I looked, the plastic of the upper part of the led bulbs of the park turned yellow and melted slightly. But there is a situation in the parking bulbs, the electrician friend had a led so that there would be no expense, he said it, he did not pay attention at all, maybe it was when he first installed it. Is there any chance that I have this way?
08.05.2020 17:01 # 2
Alicilik
Ramadan, I told you yesterday, in xenon conversation, halogen bulbs convert more than 75% of the energy used to heat. For this reason, it is normal for the headlight to warm up.

A chronic problem of the 206's is that the parking light is in the corner. It is nice in appearance but I do not know how to put a halogen bulb that will light up for a long time. It seems that the designer did not know about the halogen bulb. its shape may have changed and yellowed over time due to warming. It is good to use LEDs. SMD leds get warmer over time but there is no halogen dial.

He has nothing to do for Sis. You are using H1 h1 bulbs if you have seen the light bulbs and the glass is just at the end of the bulb, the fog glass is so close to the headlights that the fog of the fog is closer to the glass. It has an effect on it. Don't worry as soon as it melts, you're using a 55w bulb
08.05.2020 17:01 # 3
yenice
The fog, not the headlights, was extremely hot, I wondered about it. then there is no problem. thanks :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”