Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Heating Honeycomb Help Please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:01 # 1
Sertan
Hello everyone. About 1-1.5 weeks ago there was wetness on the floor on the side of my car's driver's seat. Of course, I thought it was a winter because it was winter. Now it's still wet and not drying. If we dry it with a tool called octopus in car washers, it would dry a sponge or felt at the bottom rather than carpet. If it does not dry out, what problems will it cause me? I am waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 19:01 # 2
Adem Kurtuldu
Well dried, there is no wetness at the bottom
08.05.2020 19:01 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = Sertan] Hello everyone. About 1-1.5 weeks ago there was wetness on the floor on the side of my car's driver's seat. Of course, I thought it was a winter because it was winter. Now it's still wet and not drying. If we dry it with a tool called octopus in car washers, it would dry a sponge or felt at the bottom rather than carpet. If it does not dry out, it will cause me a problem.
I even asked if the car doesn't smell of moisture ?? He said it dried completely in felt ..
08.05.2020 19:01 # 4
Sertan
Thank you everyone
08.05.2020 19:01 # 5
samet206
Because it is antifreeze water in the dry, it is really difficult to dry it and it is very difficult to dry it in the winter season because it has absorbed the water.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”