Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Heating Heating Setting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:07 # 1
tdemirkaya
Friends peugeot 206 1.6 RG 2001 I make the settings of my model car as follows: it does not heat at all, leave it warm, it does not blow even warm, I do the settings wrong or do you think there is a fault

08.05.2020 20:07 # 2
ggitaristt
you run the fan right?
08.05.2020 20:07 # 3
tdemirkaya
I open it till the end does not affect.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 4
ggitaristt
If the car does not overheat, that is, if the engine remains cold, the thermostat is broken.

If the temperature of the car is normal but the air conditioner is not heating, either the radiator inside is not blocked or the air conditioner cannot switch to hot mode (now the plastic is broken, the engine is not working, the socket has come out etc.). Get all kinds of history .. Unhappy

08.05.2020 20:07 # 5
tdemirkaya
the car reaches 90 degrees after a certain use. I need to press AC for the air conditioner, not the air conditioner. I don't understand I need to turn on my air conditioner? I did not understand how to do this simply in normal manual systems.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 6
sonerkyl
There is no need to open the air conditioner, as the teacher is digital, your steering covers will probably be replaced by electric motor, possibly with the change of clappers.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 7
Servo300a
The same thing happened to me, the electrician went under the torpedo and adjusted a motor, but I could not adjust the temperature in the setting he made, he was giving it at the last temperature, I could change the fan level, only the room was enough for me then
08.05.2020 20:07 # 8
pepecura
if it is used as in the picture, it adjusts itself and how little it blows and it may be too small ???
08.05.2020 20:07 # 9
tdemirkaya
I adjust them but it doesn't change.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 10
Byzaric
Mine too Roland Garros did you have the same problem with me?
08.05.2020 20:07 # 11
bilo131
My car rg also had similar problems when I first bought it. I will say two solutions,

There are 2 pipes on the rear side of the 1st engine throttle that enter the heater core inside the vehicle. When the heater core drops water into the vehicle, they temporarily blind the pipes instead of changing the core. Naturally, it does not blow hot air in any way. Check those pipes first.

2. This problem still exists in my vehicle. Since our vehicles are digital air conditioners, the temperature is adjusted by servo motors. When I bought my car, there is no engine dismantled because this tuning engine malfunctioned by the former owner. If you lean down by the passenger and look at the center console, there will be a half-circle piece in white and white. It is the mechanical that adjusts the temperature of the piece. Normally the motor moves on the outside. Since I don't have that plastic up completely, it blows cold. It blows hot when I fully lower it down. Now it's time to take it down to the winter months. Wink 2. I manage it like this because the price of hand servo motor is around 300 TL.

In yours, if the engine is attached, the gear may also be peeled. Gear repair kits are available on the Internet.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 12
kayaca
[QUOTE = tdemirkaya] Friends peugeot 206 1.6 RG 2001 I make the settings of my model car as below, it does not heat up, leave the heat not even warm, I am making the settings wrong or do you think there is a fault

[/ QUOTE]

I use the same I have a feline package 206 my car

bring the mark on the left to the face
open the fan to the end
you may not notice the blow evenly when the water is in position?
Can you hear the fan blowing when you get hungry until the end?
08.05.2020 20:07 # 13
HakanTekdemir
Hello. can we supply this screen somewhere?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”