Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Heating and LPG regulator cold (resolved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:20 # 1
Karacocuk24
Guys, let me explain my situation long but clearly, last week due to the temperature of the temperature thermostat and antifreeze has changed, the temperature is over 100, sometimes it passes right to the right. and if one of the cold heater hose is hot, if the honeycomb is clogged or if the regulator is too hot, I will make another comment. Radiator upper and lower hose are quite hot and there is no problem in heating the engine. Could the heater hoses be blocked in LPG hoses? Or what could it be
Note: The lpgyede pointer passes around 90

Solution: I went to the LPG in the morning, the heater was cleaned by combining the transmission cooler with the honeycomb cleaning device, and a tablespoon of dirt came out, it fell in the heat, it burns the heater, the cost is 150 TL

Karacocuk24 2019-10-07 11:58:37
08.05.2020 21:20 # 2
talip206
If the heating pipes are cold, the thermostat does not open. Even if it is newly installed, there may be such problems. Remove the thermostat completely and put the pipe empty. Observe like that. At least you can eliminate many possibilities with this method. talip206 2019-10-05 20:34:14
08.05.2020 21:20 # 3
Karacocuk24
The thermostat works so that when the engine is cold, when the radiator upper hose reaches the cold pointer 90, hot water passes are provided. There is also a brown and green sender in both of them. açıklarmısınız
08.05.2020 21:20 # 4
tsufrankwoli
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] The thermostat is running, when the engine is cold, when the radiator upper hose reaches the cold pointer 90, there is a hot water passage. If you know that I couldn't understand anything else, are you hungry [/ QUOTE]

For the green jigle, my teacher runs the ECU rich in the cold so that the vehicle gets hot quickly. Idling increases a little. They are throwing t pipes for the lpg regulator and iron may be rusted. It is hard to say something from here. The fan should open like 93. Check if the first stage opens
The thermostat should be opened at 70. If it opens at 90, there may be a problem.
the tsufrankwol 2019-10-06 13:12:44
08.05.2020 21:20 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = tsufrankwoli] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] The thermostat is working so that when the engine is cold, the hot hose is transferred to the cold needle 90 when the radiator upper hose reaches the cold pointer 90. I also have a brown and green sender in both of them. If you know that neither the indicator changes, nor did I understand anything else, would you explain [/ QUOTE]

For the green jigle, my teacher runs the ECU rich in the cold so that the vehicle gets hot quickly. Idling increases a little. They are throwing t pipes for the lpg regulator and iron may be rusted. It is hard to say something from here. The fan should open like 93. Check if the first stage opens
The thermostat should be opened at 70. If it opens at 90, there may be a problem.
[/ QUOTE] is exactly like the choke when I tried it in the cold engine, the problem is that there is no t in the hose, there are only two elbows, the radiator bottom hose enters the engine, the hose comes out from the right, the heater was going before, I think it was cut, put the elbow and gave it to the regulator. what is it, what is it? Karacocuk24 2019-10-06 22:17:19
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”