Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

heater Water leaking.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:28 # 1
erhan.ozer
I put a blue antifreeze on my radiator in my peugeot 106 XN 1999 model, but after 1-2 days, the water leaks from the boiler . what should I do. to whom we will show (USTA) vehicle
08.05.2020 19:28 # 2
sonerkyl
erhan hocam, if you can, you can do it yourself.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 3
sonerkyl
they even said to me that the whole chest would be removed. 150-200 TL just to disassemble, I solved with 5 TL liquid gasket.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 4
erhan.ozer

I do not know if I can do it too :) Be blind to the inexperience.

can auto electrician do? or which master should I look at? how much is the fee
08.05.2020 19:28 # 5
sonerkyl
Well, my teacher can not make an auto electrician, if you want an opinion with the radiator or the master you went to.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 6
erhan.ozer
Thank you soner.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 7
sonerkyl
You are welcome, my teacher ask for a price, if they want herpes, and if I want to see something, I can handle it at an affordable price, I hope the radiator is not drilled. By the way, what side are you sitting on? sonerkyl 2015-10-20 09:29:04
08.05.2020 19:28 # 8
erhan.ozer

NO RISK ON RADIATOR.

I am in charge of NALLIHAN
08.05.2020 19:28 # 9
samet206
When putting antifreeze, this mistake is always made, the same thing they did to me is my advice. There are those who do the disassembling and disassembling, it is up to the master.Also, I had an electrician and a mechanic together when it happened to me.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 10
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = samet206] When putting antifreeze, this mistake is always made, the same is what they did to me. My advice is not to put it directly, the friends are half-mixed with water. They say that they will disassemble and workmanship, but it is up to the master who is doing it without disassembling, but it is up to the master. I am against temporary solutions in works.
[/ QUOTE]

I changed the event orings that I solved with a fee of 5 TL, and I applied a liquid gasket, my teacher, I dismantled the heating radiators in my 206 vehicle, I put the control back to the construction site, I did not give the worker a full chest, so I did not give me a labor cost, it was 5 TL, I just went to the friend because of it and gave me a ton of money. I said to help, that is, a temporary solution will not be made.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 11
crazysado
sonerkyl brother also bought 206 xt 2005 vehicle in my way from light leak honeycomb
I use it without turning on the heat for now, but it doesn't bother me. Where do you live? I am in Istanbul on the European side.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 12
sezar206
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = samet206] When putting antifreeze, this mistake is always being made, the same thing they did to me is my advice. They say that they will dislodge the torpedo, but they swell the workmanship, but there are those who do what they do without disassembling, it is up to the master. I will be against the workarounds in this kind of work.
[/ QUOTE]

I changed the event orings that I solved with a fee of 5 TL, and I applied a liquid gasket, my teacher, I dismantled the heating radiators in my 206 vehicle, I put the control back to the construction site, I did not give the worker a full chest, so I did not give me a labor cost, it was 5 TL, I just went to the friend because of it and gave me a ton of money. I said to help, that is, a temporary solution will not be made.
[/ QUOTE]
How did you get Pete into it? Pejoda is a trouble for everyone. At the very least, we can tell the master about the bole bole sikuluomus die.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 13
samet206
If you have removed the honeycomb and you did not have any problems then you have already done what the master did. there is something done after all, there is workmanship, do not get me wrong.
samet206 2015-10-22 01:12:42
08.05.2020 19:28 # 14
sonerkyl
teacher, it is easy to disassemble the console where the handbrake is located, and it is easy to remove it. There is a rivet holding the front chest. It took 1-2 hours, it makes me a good master when it is your first time, do not waste your friends. There are a few photos in the link I gave while I was in my car

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=40062&title=206-tamir-islerim-foto-video
08.05.2020 19:28 # 15
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = crazysado] sonerkyl brothers I bought 206 xt 2005 vehicle too, so that it was a little leaky honeycomb
I use it without turning on the heat for now, but it doesn't bother me. Where do you live? I am in Istanbul on the European side.
[/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I am in Ankara, I would help if I was in Istanbul. In fact, there is only one screw at the junction where the orings are, but if you find two screws there, you may cut the leak, but if you find the screw, it leaks. I temporarily found a solution by wire. I will remove the screw and get two more from the hardware store.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 16
serdaralisan
my friend, I do all of my own car's engine body paint all by myself, let me say that the vehicle 106 I think it was impossible to take out the honeycomb without disassembling the torpedo. I bought it for 70 liras. Then you will notice the screws on the back of the panel, unscrew them, then unscrew your tape and there is one behind it. Then there is 2 nuts at the bottom of the radiator honeycomb part of the gear console. open the upholstery on the right and left poles, there is one screw, where the panel is completely finished, it may be all or torque-headed. n there is a screw, then the plastic leg of the glass grill, unscrew it, you will see the nuts on the middle and the ventilation engine. Take the honey and clean the inside of the boiler, fill it with water, dry it in the cut, attach it to the new one and collect it backwards from your last job.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 17
serdaralisan
By the way, if you can not do it, the mechanics do not disassemble the auto electrician, take the torpedo on the honeycomb and go to the electrician.

08.05.2020 19:28 # 18
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = serdarralı] meanwhile, if you can not, the mechanics do not disassemble the auto electrician removes the torpedo in the honeycomb and go electrician wears the honeycomb is an easy way, if you do not remove it from 150 tl, nobody disassembles, if you make a cost like 250 lira, you can get the piece from maximum 80 TL.

[/ QUOTE]

Dear teacher, for the information you gave, I will dismiss it as you said, but now the weather will be hard outside. I will have a closed garage.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 19
serdaralisan
I am in Bursa, my teacher is close to me, let me handle it, I would go out and go home, I will deal with them until the evening before the house is full. I worked in the repair of vehicles, the old flower abbas, the minibuses while making pickups, I had a master of the level of the vehicle looking at the passenger cars. I was tired of 5 ex models, I opened my own workplace, when I could not postpone it in military service, I closed it when we came, but we were already a muhache, but this work remained like a hobby. Fun and additional earnings, there is also something like 106 except gti, that is, it is easier and more enjoyable to collect the engines of 8 valve vehicles, to eliminate the malfunctions of the tofaş falcon born. I see the moment when I press the pedal for 9000 cycles, it is a wonderful event without the need to extend it. I love the atmospheric engine. Easy to play, easy to troubleshoot. carburetor does not run as far as 205 carburetors are burning 1tl per km, I am looking for an alternative :) m
08.05.2020 19:28 # 20
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = if you are serdarra] I'm in Bursa, my teacher is close to me, let me do it together, I would go out and go home, I will deal with them in front of the house. I started next to him, I worked for ford service in car repair, I had a master who looked at the passenger cars while doing old flower abbas follow-up vans. The enemies of the hot temper, especially I was tired of the 1.5 ex models, I opened my own workplace, when I could not postpone it in the military, we were already a muhacha when it came, but it remained like a hobby. m take myself and have both fun and additional earnings, except for the gti of 106, that is, it is easier and more enjoyable to collect the engines of the 8 valve vehicles, to fix the malfunctions of the tofaş falcon born. now the first gear sees the moment when I press the pedal to 9000 cycles, it is a wonderful event without the need to extend it. I love the atmospheric engine. There are over 205 carburetors, but not as much as 205 carburetors. 1tl per km is burning. I am looking for an alternative :) I help you
[/ QUOTE]

Well, my teacher, you have overcome the event, and we take care of the problems that our eyes take. If I was close, I would come to meet you and I would learn something from you. :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”