Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Heater smell

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:11 # 1
castaway
Hello friends. On the 5th of February, I changed the heater's Honeycomb. I said I'll have a maintenance at the Ready Industry. Air filter, oil, etc. The exchange was made. The pollen filter hasn't changed, though. Since that day, when the boiler is at first pain, a bit of dust and a stifling smell like straw comes into the vehicle. After 10 minutes either my nose gets used or the smell is gone. I don't use air conditioning very much. Whether I open the heating system or not, I can smell it but it is more intense when I open it. As a solution, I bought Mafra air conditioner disinfectant without much research. Is there any benefit to you? Is the air conditioning system and the heater system the same? And is it a solution to replace the pollen filter? Has anyone used this product before? And what about this fragrance?
08.05.2020 20:11 # 2
sonerkyl
most likely the smell makes the heater honey, my teacher uses the same place in the air conditioner chest but the ventilation channels. This type of smell can make dust in the ducts, but first of all, change the pollen filter something like 10-15 TL.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 3
Baran35
[QUOTE = castaway] Hello guys. On the 5th of February, I changed the heater's Honeycomb. I said I'll have a maintenance at the Ready Industry. Air filter, oil, etc. The exchange was made. The pollen filter hasn't changed, though. Since that day, when the boiler is at first pain, a bit of dust and a stifling smell like straw comes into the vehicle. After 10 minutes either my nose gets used or the smell is gone. I don't use air conditioning very much. Whether I open the heating system or not, I can smell it but it is more intense when I open it. As a solution, I bought Mafra air conditioner disinfectant without much research. Is there any benefit to you? Is the air conditioning system and the heater system the same? And is it a solution to replace the pollen filter? Has anyone used this product before? And what about the smell? [/ QUOTE]

I have the same problem. I changed the honeycomb 2-3 weeks ago. At the first opening, the smell smelled like a burnt smell in the style you say, sometimes it smelled like a burnt smell. Thanks for two or three days, it is broken and never blows. I do not understand whether the brand of Pete is Kale is a cheap piece. If you can reach the solution, I would be glad if you write. I think I will take it tomorrow, where I get the honeycomb, because one of my sides freezes LOLLOL
08.05.2020 20:11 # 4
castaway
@ Baran35 When changing the heater core, master valeo, let's put it down from the particle, he said. Then he looked at the valeo and said, `` Come to the castle. Return Valeo by saying what it is, let's put the castle on, it looks better than valeo. I put a castle. (Footnote valeo price 200 TL, castle price 70 TL. Workmanship 70 TL. Operation without removing the chest.)

I just applied http://www.hepsiburada.com/mafra-antibakteriyel-arac-klima-dezenfektani-odorbact-p-OTVR1 disinfectant. Let's see what happens after work in the evening. I don't think there will be a smell in the first time. Will I get rid of this smell in the future, we will see all together.

I will also change the pollen filter next week.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 5
Baran35
@castaway Valla your master was merciful, he did not remove the so-called breastplate, but he took 250 lira with the piece. If he eats bread again, it is impossible for us to take it to him because he wore it. I don't know if there is a problem with the insurance. Sometimes the car is running out like the battery is running at the first start. Could it be related to it? But I think the smell did not pass from Kale in 2-3 weeks because. I don't think it will pass later. As the engine temperature increased, the smell was getting heavier and if it smells like that in summer, our job is work.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 6
castaway
@ Baran35 follow us hojam. Let's see which of us will solve :)
08.05.2020 20:11 # 7
Baran35
[QUOTE = castaway] @ Baran35 let's stay followed hodja. Let's see which one we will solve:) [/ QUOTE] I hope it is solved immediately. If the spray really dissolves the smell, I would like to buy it, and I would appreciate it if you inform it :)
08.05.2020 20:11 # 8
castaway
@ baran35 teacher spray did not work I changed the pollen filter did not work, that fragrance is still inside. I think this scent is unique to kale radiator radiator. I wonder if anyone in the forum is wearing a castle radiator and attracting this smell?
08.05.2020 20:11 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
I changed it last year. It may be a fortress, but I'm not sure. By the way, my procedure was done by removing the chest.
The master had kept the fan at the end and ventilated for a long time. He said the smell will pass 1-2 days. And so it happened. No problem, no smell.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 10
Baran35
@castaway teacher I could not find the opportunity to take a weekend and the industry is closed. My heating is still not working, sometimes it turns on and works for ten seconds. The weather got warmer too and I didn't fall too much in here. Even if a friend with honeycomb is not working, I open the heating system, it does not blow, but it gives the smell instantly.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 11
castaway
@ Baran35 teacher, did you have a solution? Mine is still the same.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 12
Baran35
[QUOTE = castaway] @ Baran35 teacher, what did you do for a solution? Mine is still the same. [/ QUOTE]

No, I couldn't go anyway, this week, the windscreen destroyed, and the wind came to me all the time. I will surely go to this night, I will not postpone it, it does not blow anymore.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 13
castaway
Is there any improvement @ baran35
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”