Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Heater fan failure ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:12 # 1
Dadas_206
dear form members .....
I have the 2008 model 1.4 pejo 206 sedan. I have not encountered any problems or malfunctions since 6 months. But for 2 weeks, I was in trouble with my printing fan. The heating fan who has been working throughout the winter has been singling for 2 weeks. It stopped abruptly 2 weeks ago. I brought the electrician to the master, the ten sofor sides pulled out from under the steering wheel, cleaned the tactic instead, the fan started again, but the late hatfa stopped new. I went to the master again, hit it with the crowbar twice, worked again 10 minutes later stopped again. Normally, electricity comes to the digital air conditioner, the rear window resistance works, but the heater does not blow air. We brought the electrician to the master again and said that there is a malfunction in the temperature tetmostat on the fan motor, but I could not find it. I expect help from friends who have knowledge or experience this problem. I can not add photo of heater motor and thermostat below.

the code goes to 6451zx.

I can't add a picture
But I was able to find the code of the piece.
Dadas_206 2019-03-29 20:39:43
08.05.2020 21:12 # 2
sonerkyl
This is the piece you are looking for, hodja.

08.05.2020 21:12 # 3
Dadas_206
Thank you, soner. Even the master says it is unstable, perhaps from the engine. Maybe it will be necessary to buy the engine completely.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 4
bilo131
my teacher may be related to contact. I'm having the same problem right now. I start the car and open the air conditioner, the digital air conditioner works, I play the key slightly, the fan stops but the car continues to work. I replay the fan continues to work. I need to change the contact thermal, but for now I manage it. your problem may also be from contact.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 5
Dadas_206
bulent bey brother, while the vehicle is working normally, electricity is coming to the air conditioner and when ac is working, the load on the motor can be felt. But the air conditioner doesn't blow
08.05.2020 21:12 # 6
bilo131
[QUOTE = Dadas_206] bulent bey brother, while the vehicle is working normally, electricity comes to the air conditioner when resistance and ac run, the load on the motor can be felt. But the air conditioner does not blow [/ QUOTE]

Okay, my teacher has the same problem, when I run the air conditioner, the load is on the engine, the cycle drops, everything is normal but it does not blow. it was working when he moved the key on the contact back and forth.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 7
ismailkaya
it may also be due to the non-contact of the cable sockets.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 8
KvncKR
Have you looked at the insurance installation?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”