Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

heater does not heat

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
rhcpeppers
Hello friends. After making a few km with the vehicle today, I realized that the heating was not heated. I looked at the water, there was no water. I put water up to the max level, then I made around 10 km but I could not get any temperature. & nbsp; the heat was in the 65-70s. I'm waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
soldiermertefe
aceba.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
rhcpeppers
how?
08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
Serkan
After adding water, it is necessary to take the air in the system, just like the radiators, I know the engine of the vehicle fully, but generally there is a screw bleed plug on the pipes going to the heater, you loosen the vehicle while it is running, you wait until the water comes, you squeeze it and complete the water of the vehicle when the water comes.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
rhcpeppers
I looked at it but I couldn't find a stopper in the hose from the water tank to the radiator. how will I get this air friends;)
08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
rhcpeppers
I also looked at the water again because I run low, I have no idea. I added water, loaded on the gas, the temperature started to drop as soon as an indicator. Is the water I just put in circulation?
08.05.2020 17:14 # 7
Serkan
Behind the part that I marked in red, there is a hose entering the vehicle, there is a screw cap on that hose as in the second picture. target = "_ blank" rel = "nofollow">

Breather plug

08.05.2020 17:14 # 8
Serkan
If you can't find it, let me know and I'll take more explanatory pictures from my own vehicle tomorrow.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 9
rhcpeppers
thank you very much tomorrow
08.05.2020 17:14 # 10
soldiermertefe
"http://i27.tinypic.com/2gxphds.jpg Drain the complete liquid (either from the tap under the radiator or by removing the hose) to bleed the system, then the engine top cover right bottom part and & nbsp; & nbsp; close the thermostat & nbsp; & nbsp; half open the allen screw on the heater hose, then open the second screw on the heater hose, then slowly & nbsp; empty the coolant from the expansion vessel & nbsp; When the liquid comes in, tighten the allen and continue to fill the liquid, then fill it until the liquid comes out of the heater hose, tighten the screw when the liquid comes in, and make sure that the expansion vessel says the max is not closed, close the lid. if it is lowered, add & nbsp; max to the place where it says & nbsp; & nbsp; you get the air of the system.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 11
rhcpeppers
I haven't found it yet & nbsp; screw. I looked at the marked places but none. Its heating is not bad at the moment, but it does not completely remove the mist from the glass. I remember it was much better
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”