Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Headlight socket replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:07 # 1
staticxxx
Hi friends

bought junyan angel headlight. not yet assembled. junyan angel headlight short-long bulbs H1
Short and long bulbs of the stock headlight on my car H7
How do we connect junyi?

Can you give friends a mind? how do i do this
08.05.2020 18:07 # 2
tigerland
It may not fit in the sockets. check the sockets bi or so. the sockets ..
You will get the bulbs new H1
08.05.2020 18:07 # 3
staticxxx
junyan H1 socket connection. I will buy new H1 bulbs 4pcs short-long. no problem there.

but the headlights I took out of my car are H7. original headlights.

To change the headlight sockets in the car to H1, to use Junyan. how do i do that. help me friends.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 4
staticxxx
H7 sockets in the car for short

I have to replace it with H1. how will i do?
08.05.2020 18:07 # 5
staticxxx
My teacher is short-long H7 bulb of original headlights installed in my car

I didn't understand where H4 came from.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 6
tigerland
Go to an auto electrician and handle it for 20 TL. Do not do anything wrong. Peace of mind
08.05.2020 18:07 # 7
staticxxx
[QUOTE = tigerland] Go to an auto electrician to handle 20 TL, do nothing wrong. Peace of mind [/ QUOTE]

My teacher works here. The autoelectrician's opportunity for 20tl does not make it disappear. They usually do not bother here.
1tl H1 bulb was up to 35tl last night. I fell silent so that he wouldn't know it. I would normally take out blood.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 8
qqyyxx
[QUOTE = staticxxx] [QUOTE = tigerland] Go to an auto electrician, handle 20 TL, do nothing wrong. Peace of mind [/ QUOTE]

My teacher works here. The autoelectrician's opportunity for 20tl does not make it disappear. They usually do not bother here.
1tl H1 bulb was up to 35tl last night. I fell silent so that he wouldn't know it. I would normally take out blood.
[/ QUOTE]

Of course, it will be a privilege to live in Kayseri. Big smile
08.05.2020 18:07 # 9
staticxxx
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] [QUOTE = staticxxx] [QUOTE = tigerland] Go to an auto electrician, handle 20 TL, do nothing wrong. Peace of mind [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Of course, it will be a privilege to live in Kayseri. Big smile
[/ QUOTE]

When I know the event, I make it as I want it. so I want to investigate.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 10
staticxxx
I looked at the headlights on the car, I used short-long H7.

I haven't gotten H1 in junyan yet.

some say 206xs original headlight type H4. head became a million. somebody kill me :)))
08.05.2020 18:07 # 11
qqyyxx
Those up to 2003 are double ampoules after 2003 on a long and short single bulb. there is an incorrect exchange of information for him. yours is a one-bulb model, i don't know its name in h. Again, it would be healthier to solve the problem with electricity.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 12
acypower
The original headlight in the vehicle is frosted glass and the headlight socket is triple. 1 of them is chassis (minus) and 1 of them is low beam + the other is high beam +. You can find out by cutting the socket and trying which one is long and which one is short.
08.05.2020 18:07 # 13
volkanC2
Do not go to the electrician in five minutes :)
08.05.2020 18:07 # 14
staticxxx
[QUOTE = volkanC2] Do not go to the electrician in five minutes :) [/ QUOTE]

I will do exactly as you said, I can not find a time in my teacher. I couldn't even go to the inspection. teacher, there is a sole bidet. There is a place to install headlight motor in junyan. However, if the design fails, the faulty headlight engine will not work. dipped beam does not remain steady when the headlamp is not installed. moving left-right. I have to attach a headlight motor or an apparatus to fix the headlight. give me a mind
08.05.2020 18:07 # 15
volkanC2
Master headlight motor, there is no problem in the examination. First of all, I mentioned that I have no headlight motor in the angels. If you ask me for fixing, do not think very thinly, you can stick it with glue, you can squeeze it with something (not to fall).
08.05.2020 18:07 # 16
staticxxx
[QUOTE = volkanC2] Master headlight motor does not have any problems during the examination. First of all, I mentioned that I have no headlight motor in angels. I did not have any problem about it in the examination. If you ask me for fixing, don't think too thin, you can stick it with glue, you can squeeze it with something (not to fall off).

I saw it on the net. I called, I found quite a bit. the same thing happened in someone's press. silicon squeezed and frozen. Actually, I did not like it very much. Instead, you need to set up a screw apparatus. moving back and forth. it is enough if it is adjusted manually. I think it would be easier when adjusting the headlight.

No, my teacher will be tormented to change the bulb when my glue sticks. There are wires behind the H1 socket. I sit all kinds of light bulbs.

I don't want to wear a headlight engine, hodja. So unnecessary. bnm car has a flat spring already. In this case, the headlight engine is unnecessary.

You have a car. Before I got the exam done, I got a January tax shit, I'm fine :)))

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”