Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

headlight dimming inspection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
Barut
First of all, I wish you a good evening, I am thinking about darkening the headlights of 206, I have a summer examination, do I have any problems? I would be glad if the knowledgeable friends comment on the subject.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
ufuk91
I passed with a darkened headlight 4-5 months ago. Although I made the headlight adjustment, the headlight adjustment was slightly defective, but it is not a problem anyway, so there is no problem
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
Barut
[QUOTE = ufuk91] I passed with a darkened headlight 4-5 months ago. Even though I made the headlight adjustment, the headlight adjustment was slightly flawed but it is not a problem anyway, so there is no problem [/ QUOTE] thanks for the info & nbsp; "Thumbs
08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = ufuk91] I passed with a darkened headlight 4-5 months ago. Even though I made the headlight adjustment, the headlight adjustment was slightly flawed, but it is not a problem anyway, so there is no problem [/ QUOTE]

my headlights you sold to me !!!!!!
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
ufuk91
[QUOTE = ibrahim.kut] [QUOTE = ufuk91] I passed with a darkened headlight 4-5 months ago. Even though I made the headlight adjustment, the headlight adjustment was slightly flawed, but it is not a problem anyway, so there is no problem [/ QUOTE]

my headlights you sold to me !!!!!!
[ / QUOTE]

i am not that ibrahim abi "Big & nbsp; You bought it from someone from the site I followed the darkened headlights, I am not selling that incident, I am not selling it, I was trying so hard. What were the exclamations for, was there a problem later in the headlights you bought?
08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
Guests
in the middle of the night, I sleep with a chain of mistakes

: D "Big
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”