Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Headlight dimming

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:18 # 1
berkanmiriz
As far as I can see in the forum, I was able to see the dimming of the headlights with paint, can we darken our headlights by filming and will the headlight dimming damage?
08.05.2020 17:18 # 2
Serkan
There is no punishment during the examination.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 3
KenBlockJR
The police cannot say anything to darken. also goes through an examination
08.05.2020 17:18 # 4
serkan719
The nikelage frame inside is turned on for your headlight. & nbsp;
The headlight is darkened.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 5
herry
Disassemble your headlights carefully and remove the glass and plastic part from each other. paint with black matte spray paint, let it dry, after half an hour, combine the back plastic with the glass, silicon the merging point thoroughly with black silicone, wait for it to dry in 1 hour when it gets strong and air tight. Finally, install it on your vehicle. I hope you will be satisfied using it. Even if the police do not look, nobody is concerned about the inspection with the dimming .. (only to make sure that the headlights are tight adhered, to prevent water in the future)
08.05.2020 17:18 # 6
herry
[QUOTE = 307bursa] [QUOTE = herry] Disassemble your headlights carefully and detach the glass and plastic part from each other, see all the nickel parts, except the bulb part, with a fine sandpaper. paint with black matte spray paint, let it dry, after half an hour, combine the back plastic with the glass, silicon the merging point thoroughly with black silicone, wait for it to dry in 1 hour when it gets strong and air tight. Finally, install it on your vehicle. I hope you will be satisfied using it. Even if the police do not look, nobody will be concerned about the inspection with the dimming .. (only if you want to make sure that the headlights are stuck tightly, in order not to get water in the future)

[/ QUOTE]

glasses only congratulate you if you can separate it with a falcatay bro! & nbsp; "Big

our & nbsp; headlights are the hardest separating headlamps next to them, you can't separate the headlights without an auxiliary heat gun and flat screwdriver plus spring water & nbsp;

I agree with the rest of the process, friends need to disassemble the bumper to remove the well-explained headlights, please be aware :)
respect
[/ QUOTE]

thank you, I explained my work here. I had to darken the nikelage part of my headlight. m .. using only falcata, I scrapped the joints thoroughly, then I dipped them in between and separated them. I've been sharing my experiences here for a long time. I do not write any information for the bisiy I do not do wrong. Because I take the faces of the friends here, I do some work or stay away. respects. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:18 # 7
herry
[QUOTE = 307bursa] sorry my brother or the car 206 did not pay attention: ((
my experience for 307 & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

it is not important brother, thanks
08.05.2020 17:18 # 8
ufuk91
Do not darken with the movie or something, it looks like a terrible image, it does not look really nice, if you intend to do such a thing, just take 1 day, turn it on and turn it off and the headlights made with this process are great.
08.05.2020 17:18 # 9
Mert Pekcan
The headlight glasses are melange and they are opened by holding the blow dryer with a torn screw. The 2-part nickel part is separate. Bring the paint to consistency with fine sandpaper. Paint with matte black spray paint. It is not easy to get an error anymore, it is in matt black.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 10
berkanmiriz
Thank you for the information you provided, I will darken the headlights this weekend. I will be aware of the paint brand or what kind of paint should I buy, I would be very pleased if you give information in it :)

Is it easy to install and remove something already screwed. Purpose to turn off the bad image in the exhaust
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”