Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

headlight dimming

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
peugeotttt
Do we go through the examination when we have the headlight dimming.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
simurg
of course forbidden
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
ufuk91
No, it's not forbidden, I went dark with the headlights 2-3 months after the examination.

It is necessary not to speak without knowing, do not mislead people, if you do not have experience in that matter.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
peugeotttt
If it's not forbidden, I think I should do it. Forbidden sa & nbsp; Let's not have to buy new headlight after overnight inspection.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
ufuk91
If [QUOTE = peugeotttt] is not forbidden, I am thinking of getting it done. let's not have to buy a new headlight after an overnight examination. [/ QUOTE]

Well, as I said, my headlights have been 5-6 months, maybe I have not remembered more, I did it myself in the blackened state, neither was there a problem in traffic once, what They made a statement about 2 months ago when they were undergoing an examination. No angel, no xenon, nothing, why be forbidden. Ha wrote a slight flaw in the headlight setting, I don't know why it happened, even if it was blackout, the "slight flaw" went smoothly.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
EErgul
passes as a slight defect from any kind of inspection. If it is not a dimming that will significantly reduce lighting. A lot of my friends passed by.
but it is not clear in traffic. even if they can stop these headlights, my brother can even stop you tomorrow :) we are talking about the traffic officers who are punishing 2012 camaro ss e exos before me.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
tigerland
The headlights of most new vehicles will no longer be a black ground defect. the man turns on and blink inside :) examples & nbsp;

Reviews
08.05.2020 17:00 # 8
simurg
[QUOTE = ufuk91] If [QUOTE = peugeotttt] is not forbidden, I am thinking of getting it done. Forbidden sa & nbsp; let's not have to buy a new headlight after an overnight examination. [/ QUOTE]

Well, as I said, my headlights have been 5-6 months, maybe I have not remembered more, I did it myself in the blackened state, neither was there a problem in traffic once, what They made a statement about 2 months ago when they were undergoing an examination. No angel, no xenon, nothing, why be forbidden. Ha wrote a slight defect on the headlight setting, I don't know why it happened, even if it was blackout, the "slight defect" goes smoothly on the examination. The special things that were produced were not like the headlight dimming, it was not the things that fits to the press itself, the original things were the dimming of the headlights, I think it would be banned from the traffic that instantly disproved that it was forbidden to make the human body to the final inspection.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 9
Cmoss06
Headlight dimming does not cause any problems in the examination, not only the non-original xenon systems do not pass. Let us know from the examination ...
08.05.2020 17:00 # 10
peugeotttt
someone says it is forbidden, someone says it is not forbidden :)
08.05.2020 17:00 # 11
EErgul
I thought you were talking about filming the outer window of the headlight. If you are talking about a blackout like the pictures, do not worry anywhere.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”