Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Headlight code including fog

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
koliva

I have a little question,

I am looking for original headlights with fog lights. In many ads, they put a picture of the label that says valeo on the back of the headlight to show the originality of the headlight. There are numbers like H1 there. I know these are bulb types. I entered peugeot's servicebox but I could not see this information belongs to my vehicle. So what I want to ask is, what should I write on that label that I can understand that there is a fog lamp in that headlight. There are two lamps H1 and H7 in the picture on the servicebox. One of them is normal headlight and one is probably fog, but which one is that? Thank you so much.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
Faruk
teacher, new headlight H1
Main beam is called H7 but I don't know the fog.
construct. This is the information you want.
Faruk 2010-12-04 11:16:10
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
koliva
My vehicle is a 2003 model, so it's the old case. It looks like in the picture below in the Servicebox and my car is a fog light. Which of these lamps is for the fog light, then? As you say, if H1 and H7 are short and long, lamps 10 and 11 are in fog? The real question is, how do I know if the fog is different from the label on the back of the headlight?
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
deniz_206
fog bulb is usually H1.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
koliva
Well, let me ask another question. This is the picture of the headlight picture of a headlight with fog light. As you can see, there are roughly 3 divisions. I think there is a section with a signal lamp at the top, a section with high beams just below it, and a fog light at the bottom, near the plate. Let's say that this partition does not exist in a headlight without fog lamp? So, I have seen the label, can it be understood from this division whether a headlight has a fog lamp or not? If your vehicle does not have a fog lamp, can you check it, how is this compartment?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”