Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Headlight cleaning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:13 # 1
Sercan Mungan
Hello dear forum members, the headlights of my vehicle got a little darkened. Is there a place where I can get this operation guaranteed properly?
08.05.2020 19:13 # 2
pekmez006
I found a few places, the buffer is not removed, they said 100 TL as they do to 80 with internal and external bargaining.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 3
Sercan Mungan
It was too much for 100 TL of headlight cleaning.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 4
Alicilik
There is a place in Ankara as well. I made 80e ic dis. It was very nice. I'll throw you in the address. They take 30-40 without bumper insertion. No need for 206, though, the headlight comes out on two screws.

When my Sercan teacher came to Ankara, inform him that the clay is still in the car.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 5
Sercan Mungan
Hello my teacher, sorry, I will be in ankara tomorrow. I completely forgot. Let's meet him when you are available.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 6
pekmez006
[QUOTE = 06MUNGAN47] 100 tl is too much for headlight cleaning. I received a feeling that it was being made for 30 tl in scyths but its quality is discussed, of course [/ QUOTE]
Hodja, I washed my friend who was washing him, he had yellowing, and he was full of scratches.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 7
pekmez006
[QUOTE = Buying] There is a place in Ankara not to be silenced. I made 80e ic dis. It was very nice. I'll throw you in the address. They take 30-40 without bumper insertion. No need for 206, though, the headlight comes out on two screws.

When my Sercan teacher came to Ankara, inform him that the clay is still in the car.
[/ QUOTE]
Where you say Ali
08.05.2020 19:13 # 8
Faruk
I cleared 307's like June.
Erkay Pejo has special service.
I left the car to take care of the car in the morning.
I guess I gave them around 100, but I do not remember clearly, because there was a disc in the maintenance pad or something on the bill.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 9
rebel_43
I tried to clean it myself, I was miserable, I went 100 TL.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 10
Gokcesel
@alicilik hocam Where is the place you call in Ankara, 206 headlights need cleaning? :)
08.05.2020 19:13 # 11
Sercan Mungan
Sir, cleaning is a temporary method after a while. Replacing the side industry with headlights is more logical in my opinion.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 12
samet206
It is not at all reasonable to remove the original and install a sub-industry headlight.After cleaning, yellowing may occur again, but this is not something that happens right away.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 13
Sercan Mungan
I have been using the warehouse brand headlights for 3 years, my friend seems to be zero.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 14
samet206
The brand you are saying is taking the closest parts to the original parts in the lighting group in my opinion. The prices of the parts that it sells in direct proportion with it are close to the original. As a result, everything depends on the price, the quality is up to the user's choice.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 15
eeccaa
In Ankara Şaşmaz, for the first time, I cleaned the original headlight of the 14-year Focus in June 2014. Eating every rain and solid sun during a winter of 2 summers, the headlight still looks as good as it was cleaned yesterday. This month I cleaned our own 307, I do not think there will be trouble for at least 3 years. Already in the 5th summer of zero 307, headlights had started to deteriorate.

It is worth buying the couple 100 TL. Including good interior-exterior cleaning and assembly. Buying new headlights is much more expensive. I haven't researched much, but 307's only headlight is Depo 250, the original is 280 TL. Even if you find a fake China, it is not cheaper than 100 anyway. The difference is obvious. If the car is 15-20 years old or the headlights are not broken, I would say it is the most logical way to have it cleaned instead of replacing it.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 16
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = eeccaa] I first cleaned the original headlight of the 14-year Focus in June 2014 in Ankara Şaşmaz. Eating every rain and solid sun during a winter of 2 summers, the headlight still looks as good as it was cleaned yesterday. This month I cleaned our own 307, I do not think there will be trouble for at least 3 years. Already in the 5th summer of zero 307, headlights had started to deteriorate.

It is worth buying the couple 100 TL. Including good interior-exterior cleaning and assembly. Buying new headlights is much more expensive. I haven't researched much, but 307's only headlight is Depo 250, the original is 280 TL. Even if you find a fake China, it is not cheaper than 100 anyway. The difference is obvious. If the car is 15-20 years old or the headlights are not broken, I would say it is the most logical way to have it cleaned instead of replacing it.
[/ QUOTE]

Şaşmaz, where did you get it, my teacher, I am thinking of getting it started to darken my car.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 17
eeccaa
[QUOTE = Gokcesel] [QUOTE = eeccaa] I first cleaned the original headlight of the 14-year Focus in Ankara Şaşmaz in June 2014. Eating every rain and solid sun during a winter of 2 summers, the headlight still looks as good as it was cleaned yesterday. This month I cleaned our own 307, I do not think there will be trouble for at least 3 years. Already in the 5th summer of zero 307, headlights had started to deteriorate.

[/ QUOTE]

Şaşmaz, where did you get it, my teacher, I am thinking of getting it started to darken my car.
[/ QUOTE]

2002 STOP. When you search the site, there is an address and a map. They can say more than 100 TL to the double headlights. I think they say ok if you force 100 in most cars. They don't use credit cards. They take off the headlights. It is ready after 3-4 hours, they wear it.

They had guided them there. It was an old company. I have no acquaintance. But it is a place where I am satisfied both times.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 18
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = eeccaa] [QUOTE = Gokcesel] [QUOTE = eeccaa] I first cleaned the original headlight of the 14-year Focus in Ankara Şaşmaz in June 2014. Eating every rain and solid sun during a winter of 2 summers, the headlight still looks as good as it was cleaned yesterday. This month I cleaned our own 307, I do not think there will be trouble for at least 3 years. Already in the 5th summer of zero 307, headlights had started to deteriorate.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

2002 STOP. When you search the site, there is an address and a map. They can say more than 100 TL to the double headlights. I think they say ok if you force 100 in most cars. They don't use credit cards. They take off the headlights. It is ready after 3-4 hours, they wear it.

They had guided them there. It was an old company. I have no acquaintance. But it is a place where I am satisfied both times.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, teacher, my headlights were cracked because they hit the front of the park on Sunday for the answer, unfortunately I had to change it. We have given an extra 150 TL you will understand :)
08.05.2020 19:13 # 19
eeccaa
What does this mean for this? Get well soon. May Allah protect you from the bigger ones. Fortunately, it didn't happen to you after cleaning and wasted.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 20
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = eeccaa] What do you mean, this is the place. Get well soon. May Allah protect you from the bigger ones. Fortunately, it didn't happen to you after cleaning, it would be wasted. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, my teacher, bless our sentence, I hope.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”