Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Headlight cleaning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
Guests
Guys, I have a problem. There are flies insects inside the headlight of the vehicle, and the biaz is also dirty. Is there a way to clean the inside of the headlight? Of course without damaging the headlight. I don't want to change the headlight just because it's dirty inside.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
erdal
Some auto painters are also interested in headlight cleaning. You can find a place that makes you go for a weekend, in the industry. The headlight is removed and the interior is cleaned if your headlight is out of the headlight glass, if you have yellowing etc.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
Guests

Thank you for the information you provided. Let me ask the painters if my path falls this weekend.

08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
erdal
You are welcome.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
elnino35
Since it is a difficult and troublesome job, not everyone is turning on the headlight easily. Most of the people can not do the headlight water.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
Guests
Industry guarantee is a difficult event. Many masters do not even trust the word.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
elnino35
Of course there are guaranteed places if you were in Izmir. Unfortunately, as you said, many places do not guarantee and trust.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
Muhammet CAKIR
do it yourself i think bro brother be as strong as the original if you behave meticulously
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
Antiseptiq
I made 50 TL in Ankara, water was entering before, not now :)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 10
se®k@n
You can hurt yourself and clean it .. They want 40-50 TL as the most optimistic number, at least ..
08.05.2020 15:04 # 11
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = se®k @ n] You can also hurt yourself and clean it .. They want 40-50 TL as the most optimistic number.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 12
gozem
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = se®k @ n] You can hurt yourself and clean it .. They want 40-50 TL as the most optimistic number at least .. [/ QUOTE] yes, but don't give any more, you make the headlight blackout when you make it open :) [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:04 # 13
Dayyyyy
Well, mine was also yellow. I did not bother, now I am bringing the original headlights from Istanbul, so it will be worn tomorrow :) It will be like Cirillop :) I am also changing the Drection pump. My vehicle's steering wheel is more than a hawker's brother pump dead :)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 14
only_younus
[QUOTE = Dayyyyy] I swear mine too. I did not bother, now I am bringing the original headlights from Istanbul, so it will be worn tomorrow :) It will be like Cirillop :) I am also changing the Drection pump. My vehicle's steering wheel is worse than the hawker's brother pump is dead:) [/ QUOTE]
how many lira it cost
08.05.2020 15:04 # 15
Dayyyyy
[QUOTE = only_younus] [QUOTE = Dayyyyy] Valla mine was yellowing. I did not bother, now I am bringing the original headlights from Istanbul, so it will be worn tomorrow :) It will be like Cirillop :) I am also changing the Drection pump. My vehicle's steering wheel is worse than the hawker's brother pump is dead:) [/ QUOTE]
how much it cost [/ QUOTE] 400 Tl cost brother :(
08.05.2020 15:04 # 16
Carmania
Friends, this work has some refinement ... for example, there are insects, dust, dirt, etc. in the headlights of the friend, but in some headlights, the headlight turns yellow and the person does not know the logic of the event. is information :)
We do not open the headlights (valid for those who have yellowed) and can do so as to remove them. This varnish has a unique varnish on it. You throw 3000, you get fine scratches, take a bucket full of water with you, start with sanding in your hand with a sponge and start sanding watery, so you can not take it in 2 minutes, ugras, patience or even 1 head 2 hours, you can see that you have taken the varnish from the last to the last after you have sanded it thoroughly. All you need to do is to polish beautifully with the speed-adjusted cake polishing machine, so that is easy :)
(If you can't do it, don't do it yourself, I'm not misled)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 17
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = Carmania] Friends, this work has some thinness ... for example, there are insects dust, dirt, etc. in the headlights of the friend. not everyone can say it is information like diamond :)
We do not open the headlights (valid for those who have yellowed) and can do so as to remove them. This varnish has a unique varnish on it. You throw 3000, you get fine scratches, take a bucket full of water with you, start with sanding in your hand with a sponge and start sanding watery, so you can not take it in 2 minutes, ugras, patience or even 1 head 2 hours, you can see that you have taken the varnish from the last to the last after you have sanded it thoroughly. All you need to do is to polish beautifully with the speed-adjusted cake polishing machine, so that is easy :)
(If you can't do it, don't do it yourself, I'm not misled)
[/ QUOTE] logic is beautiful :) Thumbs Up look, I pulled it out myself, I both cleaned it and made it black
08.05.2020 15:04 # 18
Ozgur
It is nice.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 19
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = Free] is beautiful. [/ QUOTE] thanks :)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 20
Guests

Can you help with how to remove the headlight? I have never done before.

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”