Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Headlight Bulb Advice

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:37 # 1
doganatak
My headlights don't light well. I look at the forums, not all through the glass of the headlight, etc. ... the end of such topics is always connected to the led or xenon. I do not want them. It does not matter whether the color is white or very yellow, just beautiful lighting.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 2
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = doganatak] My headlights are not lighting well. I look at the forums, not all through the glass of the headlight, etc. ... the end of such topics is always connected to the led or xenon. I do not want them. It does not matter whether the color is white or very yellow. Just beautiful lighting is enough. [/ QUOTE]

08.05.2020 20:37 # 3
uzunca961
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = nature] My headlights are not lighting well. I look at the forums, not all through the glass of the headlight, etc. ... the end of such topics is always connected to the led or xenon. I do not want them. It does not matter whether the color is white or very yellow. Just beautiful lighting is enough. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I used Philips and it blew very quickly. I have osram now, let me wear one of the standard bulbs attached.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 4
Gokcesel
I use General Electric Mega Ultra Light +120 I haven't had a problem for 4-5 months and the lighting quality is good. Osram on the market, I would recommend the price according to philips brands.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 5
yigit_dark
If it is the best lighting for me, it is yellow. The original is already the vehicle. h4 take a normal osram and put it to your mind. It is both cheap and goes on for many years. You buy white, I tried it on my old vehicles. In the rain, as if you are going to zero in the fog, you do not need to check the indicator and stop.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 6
maximusti
I saw the most praise from Osram nightbreaker.
xenos are not illuminating very well anymore, I think I will start working with the lens soon.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 7
ggitaristt
Brother, I have 10 TL osram bulbs. It illuminates very well .. It claims that it illuminates 20-30% more than expensive bulbs .. But I don't need it.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 8
uzunca961
[QUOTE = Gokceel] I am using General Electric Mega Ultra Light +120 I haven't had a problem for 4-5 months and the lighting quality is good. Osram on the market, I would recommend the price according to philips brands. [/ QUOTE]

I bought the same bulb, but those bulbs went too short 5 They exploded in order after 6 months
08.05.2020 20:37 # 9
doganatak
I would like to buy a Night Breaker and they usually recommended it
08.05.2020 20:37 # 10
uzunca961
[QUOTE = nature] If I buy Night Breaker, they probably recommended it [/ QUOTE]

My teacher, if he does not bother, let's see the picture.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 11
doganatak
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = nature] When I buy Night Breaker, they usually recommended it [/ QUOTE]

If you don't have any trouble, my teacher will take a picture and let us see [/ QUOTE]

credit card cut on sunday day i will order it on monday let's see what will come out
08.05.2020 20:37 # 12
Adem Kurtuldu
Osram night breaker is the most beautiful LED, but I don't have a lot of lighting
08.05.2020 20:37 # 13
erdiano
I bought a led bulb from aliexprest, which is fanned but I couldn't see a difference. I wore it for long. It sounded like it was illuminating a larger area, but I am not sure to point it further. I haven't had a chance to use it in the rain and fog yet. Since the headlight bulb area was also very narrow in 307, I couldn't deal with disassembling again. I did not know about the bulbs mentioned above, we have to try them too, because lighting is very important Big smile
08.05.2020 20:37 # 14
senalcay
I put on philips H 7 xtreme vision, it looks pretty good compared to normal bulbs. It says 130% more illuminations on the packaging but I believe it feels only 30%.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 15
doganatak
GENERAL ELECTRIC MEGA LIGHT 130% light bulb in my friend I got them zero I will buy them if I like them
08.05.2020 20:37 # 16
onlycihan
I am following the subject for mega light
08.05.2020 20:37 # 17
uzunca961
Mega light is between the stock and performance bulbs as light, but it still seems to me short of life.
When it comes to leds, leds do not do much without lenses, they only illuminate the surroundings. For the long-mounted floodlight. I tried while passing through the tunnel at night, it did not shed light after 15 mt in front of me. I think it doesn't mean much if you take it short.
Take the best stock bulb yellow yellow go around :)
08.05.2020 20:37 # 18
doganatak
If not, we would get Osram All Season, I saw it at a fair organized by tuning street, they were wearing honda. He said his illumination was good, but the police and examination were troubled.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 19
doganatak
I didn't want to add photos I wanted to take videos, it would be better. I always forget to take a photo. Generally I am glad if these explode again, I would get the same again, at least I do not control my head as I go off the road and keep my headlights off. It looks like white when looking at the headlights from the front, but I haven't tried the lighting in yellow rain, etc. but it feels like it works. It also illuminates the sides well. In the meantime, I have charged the battery myself.

doganatak 2017-11-15 13:51:36
08.05.2020 20:37 # 20
uzunca961
[QUOTE = doganatak] I did not want to add a photo If I wanted to take a video it would be better. I always forget to take a photo. Generally I am glad if these explode again, I would get the same again, at least I do not control my head as I go off the road and keep my headlights off. It looks like white when looking at the headlights from the front, but I haven't tried the lighting in yellow rain, etc. but it feels like it works. It also illuminates the sides well. In the meantime, I have charged the battery myself.
[/ QUOTE]

I wondered why you charged the battery yourself.
I also did not understand why osram allsesion you mentioned was troubled during the examination. The halogen bulb you know is after all
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”