Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Headlight and rain sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:56 # 1
only_younus
Guys, I recently changed my glass from my automobile through the windshield cracking. Glass replacement took place at a glazier outside of service. While the glass was being replaced, I could not stand by it, my brother had stopped. When my brother noticed that the headlight sensor burns the headlights even under the sun after the window change, they thought that the beautiful headlight sensor was disabled and the problem was solved, but when I switched on the headlight sensor again, I saw that it kept the headlights on again. It also caught my eye in a change, and when I switched the ignition to the battery position, the headlights turned on. If it was dark after the starter was pressed before, it was on. Today I have activated the rain sensor in the rain, but the wipers are running at a routine rate, not rain or my speed. Could this be due to the poor fit of the sensors or the nature of the glass?
I'm waiting for help from friends with knowledge
08.05.2020 14:56 # 2
Guests
I think the ccam you changed was this important change, I think it is demanding some money from the insurance insurer, I have to give it and get it originally. if you want a read
08.05.2020 14:56 # 3
Guests
I had read in the article of the few sections of the sensor glass. There is a problem when the side industry is attached. There is a gel or something beneath the sensors. I have a crack on my sensor glass. and it passes over the full sensor. but there is nothing wrong with the operation, since it only appears on the outer glass. I do not progress, I am using it so I can repair it. There is no problem since I do not cut it off ...
08.05.2020 14:56 # 4
only_younus
I specifically asked my glazier with the confidence that he said he wouldn't need a price difference because he would bring glass to work with these sensors. He said Europe.
Nothing stuck on it, right?
08.05.2020 14:56 # 5
Guests
I don't think there will be a problem with the glass, but the sensor won't work
08.05.2020 14:56 # 6
ulasbey
I had the same problem, my glass was replaced by the original at the authorized service, but my rain sensor did not work. I heard that many people have problems in this regard, those sensors have a very sensitive adjustment, something like silicon conto, by the way, they may have lost it :) The glass may not work even if it is original :(
08.05.2020 14:56 # 7
selfat8
What is the brand written on the glass? Look at it originally. There are many brands in the sub-industry.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”