Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

headlight and rain sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
mican69
Friends I have 206 1.6 xt sanroof 206 I have a headlight and rain sensor in my car, but I can't use it.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
mustimed
I have the same vehicle but I only know it has a rain sensor and no headlight sensor
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
mican69
I can activate the rain sensor by pressing
08.05.2020 18:15 # 4
kursat611
mine, for the 2001 xt rain sensor, the arm should be taken to the second level on the arm. There is a place such as tap water should work there when the contact is open. there are two eyes but no headlight on the headlight arm so it doesn't work
08.05.2020 18:15 # 5
Alicilik
There are two types of arms, gentlemen.

Let me take a look at your fortune if you take a photo: D let me tell you, my dear brother.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 6
kursat611
[QUOTE = Alliance] There are two types of arms, gentlemen.

Let me look at your fortune if you take a picture: Let me tell you your dear brother.
[/ QUOTE]

If you recommend a solid master in Ankara, not a photo, the headlight sensor was the rim screen, whatever it takes, I can find a car that can find and handle it from the beginning. (Reviews
08.05.2020 18:15 # 7
kursat611
[QUOTE = kursat611] [QUOTE = Alliance] There are two types of arms, gentlemen.
[/ QUOTE]

If you recommend a solid master in Ankara, not a photo, the headlight sensor was the rim screen, whatever it takes, I can even find the rear seat headrest, I can say that it would not be possible to find the rear seat headrest. we need not even find a screen ... :(
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 18:15 # 8
KenBlockJR
The two are not separate. Rain sensor and headlight sensor are already together.
You will raise the wiper arm one click for the rain sensor, Auto Wiping Active will be written on the trip computer. & Nbsp;
For the headlight sensor, the ignition key is one click ahead, when the battery is on. you will hold the headlight lever and you will hear beep, text will appear on the screen. After that, the headlight sensor becomes active.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 9
Alicilik
In some arms, it is necessary to switch the end part to AUTO position for some automatic arms, and to hold down the button on the tip of some of them, as far as I wish

It is only necessary to switch the rain sensor to auto position.

Trip computer 2002 can be adapted to vehicles.

While going up the 1st street for the back head, you can have a light auto upholstery opposite the cancanoto, you can take it from there and cover it.

The masters know this information but the people who know it from here might help.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 10
mustimed
friends good nice you say i have the same vehicle but only rain sensor. There is no button on the headlight lever that will be pressed and activated, does this vary? If a friend has a rain sensor, he says he has a headlight sensor.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 11
mican69
When the ignition was switched on, I pressed the button on the headlight lever while the battery light was on, but there was no change, but all 1.6 xts that I know should have this feature
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”