Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

headlight and indicator lights turn off and on

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
20.09.2020 21:35 # 1
Brcbyrktr
Good evening.While cruising at night for a while, headlights and indicator lights turn off and on for a few seconds, in addition, the left signal does not react intermittently. The signal arm I suspect is one piece and I postpone it because it is expensive, but the indicator lights went out and turned on with the headlights left me hesitant. Apart from that, when I turn on the parks or the headlights, I see that half of the lights on the km side of the indicator are not lit.When pushing and pushing slightly, the light is completed. In one of the forums, com 2000 or those arms are replaced, but the problem is out of the indicator failure. 20 21:45:31
21.09.2020 03:40 # 2
muzo
Hi [QUOTE = Brcbyrktr] In one of the forums, he bought com 2000 or a new one of those arms, but the problem came out of the indicator failure. I want his help if there are friends who have a similar problem and solved it. .telefonu 0542 469 47 13 you can view this page >>> https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=46885&PN=2&title=206-com2000-sinyal-kolu-tamirim
21.09.2020 11:43 # 3
talip206
Bekir master is good. He had solved my brain problem at the time. He is both a schoolboy and a mocking person in his job. I made the signal arm myself. It has been two years and has begun to slowly return to its former state. That plastic piece wears out over time. Fortunately, I have a backup.
21.09.2020 14:40 # 4
muzo
[QUOTE = talip206] Bekir master is good. He had solved my brain problem at the time. He is both a schoolboy and a mocking person in his job. I made the signal arm myself. It has been two years and has begun to slowly return to its former state. That plastic piece wears out over time. Thank God I have a spare. [/ QUOTE] Bekir master 3.4 aneee from that rubber piece
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”